Comparison Hustler Fastrak Super duty vs Scag Feedom Z

/ Hustler Fastrak Super duty vs Scag Feedom Z #1  

freightlinerman

Tractor
Craftsman 20 HP Yanmar 25 hp diesel tractor
I am looking at buying my last mower. I am cutting 2 acres. once a week. I drove both mowers and I am leaning towards the Super duty. I was wondering what the experts think of my choices and why do they pick one over the other. These are both 2013 models with Kawasaki engines 48" decks. Thanks for the input.

/ Hustler Fastrak Super duty vs Scag Feedom Z #2  
The Hustler appears to have the better engine. Mine has the FX series Kawasaki motor, the Scag lists a choice of the FS Kawi or a B&S. I've only got about 60 hours on my Hustler SD, but it is simple to maintain and has performed flawlessly so far.

/ Hustler Fastrak Super duty vs Scag Feedom Z #3  
I'm over 200 hrs on a Briggs powered Freedom Z48 and I'm pretty certain I could not be happier.

/ Hustler Fastrak Super duty vs Scag Feedom Z #4  
I vote for the Scag. I have a 48 Tiger Cub with a Kawasaki and it has been a great machine.

/ Hustler Fastrak Super duty vs Scag Feedom Z
I finally pulled the trigger on the Hustler 48" Super Duty. The price was high but the valve is good. I compared the Scag, Husqvarna, Gravely and the Hustler and I thought with the FX 691 engine and the quality of the construction it was the best for the money. It should be my last mower I buy so after two months of research I hope I made the correct decision. Thanks for the help.

/ Hustler Fastrak Super duty vs Scag Feedom Z #6  
" It should be my last mower I buy ".

geez my good fellow!!! don't limit yourself.

/ Hustler Fastrak Super duty vs Scag Feedom Z #7  
I think you did... bought one identical to yours about 3 weeks ago and I LOVE IT!!!
I did my research and no one coutld come close to Hustler's warranty and when I'm spending $5900..warranty is at the top of my list..Hope you enjoy yours as much as I am mine..congrats

/ Hustler Fastrak Super duty vs Scag Feedom Z #8  
Congrats. .. Big Hustler fan here!

/ Hustler Fastrak Super duty vs Scag Feedom Z #9  
Congratulations on new Super Duty.
I'm a Hustler fan also.
I had a Hustler FasTrak 54" for 4 years. It was a really nice machine.
Sold the FasTrak to upsize to a Super Z.

/ Hustler Fastrak Super duty vs Scag Feedom Z #10  
I have a Fastrack 52" for 7 years and it been great. Has a Honda Engine thats been great . I had zero problems. I had some help and fabricated a tow hitch for my Cyclone Rake