Help me make a list of candidates

/ Help me make a list of candidates #11  
Congrats on the new tractor. Looks like a great find at a good price.

/ Help me make a list of candidates
Congrats on the new tractor. Looks like a great find at a good price.

Thanks! I spent a good 30min going over every inch of it, and really only found two extremely small things (like it needs new shifter boots). I was actually surprised at how much power it has, and how fast it was. On the paved road, I opened it up in high gear and was very surprised...it's got to be 5mph faster than my LS. The funny thing was that I really noticed the different sound you get from a Perkins diesel....it's got some bark to it! As a side bonus, my finish mower is red, so they'll match :)

/ Help me make a list of candidates #13  
Congrats on that new tractor.

Now get it home and get us some action shots:thumbsup:

/ Help me make a list of candidates #14  
May want to broaden...take a look at Massey ferguson MF35...very simple...3 cyl Perkins diesel, 37 hp at pto...bullet proof and a classic look...made from about 1960 - '65 I think...stout old tractor...I would guess somewhere from $2500 to $3500 would be reasonable...unless you happen to find a "restored" one, then the price might go up a couple two or few thousand...:)

Good Luck,

Rich

edit: opps, just saw where you got what you were hunting for...so, disregard ?! Congrats on the new purchase...

Rich

/ Help me make a list of candidates #15  
Congrats, it looks to be a fine machine. It's great dealing with good people, too bad there's not more like that. I'm also looking forward to pictures of it in action.

/ Help me make a list of candidates #16  
I think you did good, looks like a nice clean tractor and appears to be just what you were looking for.

/ Help me make a list of candidates
I think you did good, looks like a nice clean tractor and appears to be just what you were looking for.

Yeah, but I still envy the guy that got your 820 :D