Buying Advice Jinma 254

/ Jinma 254 #1  

ToneTone

Tractor
Wanting to purchase
Would like to ask owners of a Jenma 254. Would you buy that tractor again???

/ Jinma 254
Yikes, over 160 reviews and not one reply from any Jenma 254 owners. Or even 284 owners. ????????????????????????????

/ Jinma 254 #3  
Hi Guys, new to this site and trying to catch up. I own a 2007 284 that I bought as a crate deal and have been very happy with it. I run all 5' equipment except my 7' finish and sickle mower. I have 650 hrs on it so far and knock on wood have only done the required maintenance and minor repair issues that comes with a tool that is beat on. Being a crate tractor, I became very familiar with it during assembly so I have no problem tackling my upgrades, comfort add-ons, maintenance or repairs. So yes, I do work on it, but I enjoy it and it is a very easy tractor to work on with US suppliers of parts that have it in my mailbox in a couple days.. Napa has all the consumables too. $11000 bought me a 28 hp tractor, loader, 5'tiller, 5'finish mower, and a 5' box blade. When I was looking back then, NOTHING was in that price range. Not for a 4x4 unless it was a '70s model. Would I buy it again? Without a doubt. Love doing my chores without getting a toolbox out as I did before with tired old farm tractors that were too big for the job. The only regret is I wish I would have sprung for a size that offered a cab.