Ariens Tractor questions

/ Ariens Tractor questions #2  
They originally came with Kohler engines. Single & twin cylinder. This one looks like it originally had a single cylinder engine. The silver decal on the hood is the HP, but I cannot read it. It has been modified for a twine cylinder engine. The frame & hood have been lengthened. They were gas engine, hydro tractors. The handle on the right fender is the hydro control. The decks were pto driven & hydraulic lift.
Very well built tractors & mowers with very few problems. They were also sold under the New Holland name.
A mower deck would also have to be modified for this tractor.

/ Ariens Tractor questions
Thanks Chevy for the reply. So the three cylinder is not stock, I'm a bit leary if the hydro was designed for a single or twin I'm wondering if a triple might be a bit much for it. What got me interested was the height, I've got a Bolens QT-17 I use now for hauling firewood out, it works great but another couple of inches in height as well as the wider/deeper tires would be better....Mike

/ Ariens Tractor questions #4  
No the 3 cylinder is not stock. I believe 19 horse power was the largest stock engine in that style tractor.
I also believe they used a 18 hp 2 cylinder diesel engine for a short time.
Below is a picture of a stock tractor.