Price Check Did I get a good deal?

/ Did I get a good deal? #1  

GWood627

Tractor
MF1643 Power Shuttle
I just purchased a package deal and was wondering if anybody out there in TBN land could comment.
2013 Massey Ferguson MF-1635 HST with quick attach DL-120 front loader, R4 Tires and Block Heater
Woods BH-80X, 4-Point Sub-frame with Hydraulic Thumb and 16" Bucket and Power Beyond Kit
Woods HC-72 Bush Hog
Tractor complete with Single Spool Aux. Valve
Setup and Delivered $35,000 before tax

I looked for three things before making a final decision on the tractor:
Quality of Product, Cost and Post Purchase Service.
Massey Ferguson = Quality, I think you'll all agree is more $ but also more value.
$35,000 - Cost. Maybe I could have struck a better deral but MF is offering $2,500 rebate and 3.9% financing.
Service - Dealer. My dealer is 10 minutes down the road, sells alot of machinery and seems to stock most parts and was easy to deal with. Been around for a while too.

Looking forward to hearing all comments, positive and negative....

/ Did I get a good deal? #2  
I think you got a steal of a deal! Congrats on the new equipment!

/ Did I get a good deal? #3  
Sounds like your happy so its a deal

/ Did I get a good deal?
Thanks guys, appreciate the responses. The dealer said he'll deliver the tractor, trailer and bush hog for my vacation and then pick it up to outfit the back hoe when it comes in.
Bushes, you're goin down!

/ Did I get a good deal? #5  
If your happy, you did great! Try not to dwell on the price or think about how much of a deal it was, or wasn't. A tractor like this, along with the implements, is a long term purchase. Sometimes it's difficult to pull the trigger, and sometimes even when you do, you can get buyers remorse. Once you realize how much you can do, how fun it is, and how happy it makes you to be able to do your own work, the only regret you'll have is that you waited as long as you did! WHen I bought my tractor, I had goosebumps and butterflies, now, 3 or 4 years later, I consider it absolutely priceless. It's the best decision I've ever made when it comes to equipment, hands down.
Congratulations! :cool2: