Comparison Best Garden tractor

/ Best Garden tractor #21  
My family owns both and they are similar in lots of ways. The x is set up for mowing grass and the 1000 is optimized for general tractor work. The transmission and the front axle are the biggest differences with the x having a less torquey but faster transmission and a hydraulic powered front axle thats always engaged. The x also has a lower center of gravity.

Last edited:
   / Best Garden tractor
Thanks again for all the replys !!! I took the plunge and bought the GT6000 After dealing and rewards etc got it for $2600 ish Was scared about some of the reviews so went ahead and got the 5 year extended warranty. That way wont be affraid to abuse it a little LOL SO went over the $3k mark a little with tax and warranty. Being delivered on THursday. Supposed to be fully assembled so hope it's ready to roll . Not very mechanically inclined. Work in medical field :)

/ Best Garden tractor #23  
Congrats on the new tractor!

GT6000, mower deck, and what other attachments?

Dump cart?
Tiller?
Snow blade?
Snow blower?

/ Best Garden tractor #24  
Thanks again for all the replys !!! I took the plunge and bought the GT6000 After dealing and rewards etc got it for $2600 ish Was scared about some of the reviews so went ahead and got the 5 year extended warranty. That way wont be affraid to abuse it a little LOL SO went over the $3k mark a little with tax and warranty. Being delivered on THursday. Supposed to be fully assembled so hope it's ready to roll . Not very mechanically inclined. Work in medical field :)

Enjoy your new riding mower, hope it works out for you. I thought you wanted a garden tractor from the thread title though.:confused3: