Buying Advice Mahindra 4035 HST vs. Kubota L4240 HST

/ Mahindra 4035 HST vs. Kubota L4240 HST #52  
I have a question for you,How many broken axles have you personally seen?How much hands on farm or REAL tractor experience do you have?Just curious?Are you just repeating from what you read?358 posts since JUNE 2013 h,mm makes one wonder?

I've done farm work since I was a child. I've been around and operated tractors since I was a teen. Now I find myself on the other side of the hill so to speak and am mostly an operator. I've never owned one. I've never done maintenance on one. Being an owner with new maintenance responsibilities is the explanation for my new found interest in joining a place to trade info and such as TBN. I've only seen one broken front axle and I don't think it counts because it was nothing like the tractors of today (it was a pieced together 2WD that the front end had more welds than original steel). But I know the manufacturer's warnings about overloading the front axles on 4wd CUTs, and it's not hard to find someone who had some sort of failure related to overloading their front axle on any of the brands.

/ Mahindra 4035 HST vs. Kubota L4240 HST #53  
I've done farm work since I was a child. I've been around and operated tractors since I was a teen. Now I find myself on the other side of the hill so to speak and am mostly an operator. I've never owned one. I've never done maintenance on one. Being an owner with new maintenance responsibilities is the explanation for my new found interest in joining a place to trade info and such as TBN. I've only seen one broken front axle and I don't think it counts because it was nothing like the tractors of today (it was a pieced together 2WD that the front end had more welds than original steel). But I know the manufacturer's warnings about overloading the front axles on 4wd CUTs, and it's not hard to find someone who had some sort of failure related to overloading their front axle on any of the brands.
That explains it all,weekend farmer.LOL

/ Mahindra 4035 HST vs. Kubota L4240 HST #54  
2011. got something a tad newer? Show me also where Mahindras front axle does 2.5 spec Ton on the front axle

I was going after the one mentioned.

Here is an article that mentions the 2.5 ton spec for the front axle. 3rd paragraph As I stated "I had seen it said" which is one of the things that led me to look so closely at the front axles when making my decision. When I looked, it appeared to me to be much stouter.

/ Mahindra 4035 HST vs. Kubota L4240 HST #55  

Here is an article that mentions the 2.5 ton spec for the front axle. 3rd paragraph As I stated "I had seen it said" which is one of the things that led me to look so closely at the front axles when making my decision. When I looked, it appeared to me to be much stouter.

Popcorn in hand waiting to gain all of your vast knowledge on broken axles and manufactures warnings.Keep that post count up.LOL

/ Mahindra 4035 HST vs. Kubota L4240 HST #56  
Popcorn in hand waiting to gain all of your vast knowledge on broken axles and manufactures warnings.

And here I was waiting on you to go load your FEL to the hilt without proper ballast and weigh the frontend to show us it's within safe operating ranges.

/ Mahindra 4035 HST vs. Kubota L4240 HST #57  
And here I was waiting on you to go load your FEL to the hilt without proper ballast and weigh the frontend to show us it's within safe operating ranges.

My dad taught me at a early age not to debate with certain folks.They will try to beat you with dumbness and experience and try to bring you down to there level.Still have my popcorn,I am all ears oh GREAT ONE.I must have touched a nerve weekend farmer.Sorry

/ Mahindra 4035 HST vs. Kubota L4240 HST #58  

And where are the comparisons?

/ Mahindra 4035 HST vs. Kubota L4240 HST #59  
My dad taught me at a early age not to debate with certain folks.They will try to beat you with dumbness and experience and try to bring you down to there level.Still have my popcorn,I am all ears oh GREAT ONE.I must have touched a nerve weekend farmer.Sorry

You're 100% right..

I just tried to make a point that if the sidewalls are collapsing from the weight, more ballast on the three point would rectify it and it would be easier on the front axle.

You chose to start a debate about it, then chose to end said debate by calling me "weekend farmer" and "great one" and other such things you apparently are intending to have derogatory meaning.

Then you're going to try and flip it around? troll...