Buying Advice Mahindra 4035 HST vs. Kubota L4240 HST

/ Mahindra 4035 HST vs. Kubota L4240 HST #81  
I have not twisted anything nor have I called anyone any names. You did.
You mistakenly thought that I said "once a week" and jumped on me demanding I prove something when you didn't read it right in the first place. Then when I clarified that my point was only that front axle failures are a concern on CUTs you dismissed it cause the thread that had popped up the other day was two years old; like reality changed in two years and there's no way such a thing has happened since or could happen anymore.

Maybe you need to go back to POST#59 E you called me a TROLL.Does that ring a bell?BO-HOO !

This was after you started into an argument about a simple point I made, then tried twisting it back on me like I started an argument about it and began the "weekend farmer" and "oh great one" stuff. So go ring your own bell, ya got a short memory...

Troll isn't so much a name, as it is an adverb describing a particular behavior that's been displayed throughout the latter half this thread. Honestly, it's up to future readers to decide, so bad call on my part...

/ Mahindra 4035 HST vs. Kubota L4240 HST #82  
Anything specific about Mahindra makes you think they aren't expert enough to design efficient tractors?

Not other than it seems like a tractor can meet my requirements with less iron. I run out of PTO power well before ever losing traction. I have mostly flat ground so weight does not benefit me. Some people think weight is good and I think weight is good for some people but not all. Sounds like Mahindra is a solution for you, so good job choosing it. I like my JD, MF, Kub and Case.

/ Mahindra 4035 HST vs. Kubota L4240 HST #83  
You mistakenly thought that I said "once a week" and jumped on me demanding I prove something when you didn't read it right in the first place. Then when I clarified that my point was only that front axle failures are a concern on CUTs you dismissed it cause the thread that had popped up the other day was two years old; like reality changed in two years and there's no way such a thing has happened since or could happen anymore.

This was after you started into an argument about a simple point I made, then tried twisting it back on me like I started an argument about it and began the "weekend farmer" and "oh great one" stuff. So go ring your own bell, ya got a short memory...

Troll isn't so much a name, as it is an adverb describing a particular behavior that's been displayed throughout the latter half this thread. Honestly, it's up to future readers to decide, so bad call on my part...

Did you even read those? Its the Wheel not a front axle that broke.

/ Mahindra 4035 HST vs. Kubota L4240 HST #84  

You will do well here.I can see that now.Good luck,I wish this website had a IGNORE user button.

/ Mahindra 4035 HST vs. Kubota L4240 HST #85  
You will do well here.I can see that now.Good luck,I wish this website had a IGNORE user button.

And it keeps coming back! Worse than the energizer bunny

/ Mahindra 4035 HST vs. Kubota L4240 HST #86  
   / Mahindra 4035 HST vs. Kubota L4240 HST #87  
Did you even read those? Its the Wheel not a front axle that broke.

The wheel came off due to a broken axle shaft, yes, I did read it. It said the shaft had even been made hollow at the point in which it had broken. It also had said the new part had been redesigned. I read every post all the way through. I hate seeing broken stuff and always like to know how best to try and avoid it.

Good test (I guess) if you read it too, bad bluff if not...

Last edited:
   / Mahindra 4035 HST vs. Kubota L4240 HST #88  
The wheel came off due to a broken axle shaft, yes, I did read it. It said the shaft had even been made hollow at the point in which it had broken. It also had said the new part had been redesigned. I read every post all the way through. I hate seeing broken stuff and always like to know how best to try and avoid it.

Good test (I guess) if you read it, bad bluff if not...

The reason was bad welds. They even machined thru a few.

/ Mahindra 4035 HST vs. Kubota L4240 HST #89  
By the way, good job hijacking OPs thread. As far as I know neither of ya have either of the tractors in question. So what's your horse in this race if it's not to simply be a disturbance?

/ Mahindra 4035 HST vs. Kubota L4240 HST
Notwithstanding the unnecessary wrangling on the part of some, I am grateful for the additional info. on the subject. Any other advantages and disadvantages of the models will be appreciated.