Looking at a L3000

/ Looking at a L3000 #1  

nybirdman

Tractor
Kubota L4240 HSTC,L3000DT
As stated looking at a L3000,4wd,Fel and R1 tires.Hours are at 1100 ,one owner.Priced at 10,000 dollars.We currently have a L4240 HSTC and previous L3130.We have had good luck with Kubota;this one will be our primary "woods" machine.All looks good and everything works as advertised.Will post pictures if we decide to purchase it.

/ Looking at a L3000 #2  
It sounds like a nice tractor. Congrats.

$10K won't buy much of a used tractor here. I think you did quite well on the purchase price.

/ Looking at a L3000 #3  
I as well am looking at one here in Maine, owned a 2007 b7610 and am not finding much used in our neck of the woods(at least that we can afford), the used tractor price is going through the roof. Not excited about the sliding gear transmision, but willing to give it a try. Supposedly the tractor is in good shape with low hours.

/ Looking at a L3000
Well we purchased the L3000DT for $9500 and happy at that price.Had a few minor things to fix,adjust clutch,add new LED lights,fill front axel and loose tie rod ends.Can't believe the dealer we purchased from didn't catch the tie-rod(nut was almost off).All in all good tractor for the money.Dealer ordered a new seat and a couple small parts.Still havn't taken any pictures but will do.

/ Looking at a L3000 #5  
Well we purchased the L3000DT for $9500 and happy at that price.Had a few minor things to fix,adjust clutch,add new LED lights,fill front axel and loose tie rod ends.Can't believe the dealer we purchased from didn't catch the tie-rod(nut was almost off).All in all good tractor for the money.Dealer ordered a new seat and a couple small parts.Still havn't taken any pictures but will do.

Congrats on your new addition ! Looking forward to future action pic's . :thumbsup:

Boone

/ Looking at a L3000 #7  
For 9500.00, did that include any implements? I am assuming loader came with tractor? What year and how many hours does it have?

/ Looking at a L3000
For 9500.00, did that include any implements? I am assuming loader came with tractor? What year and how many hours does it have?
Price included FEL,R1 tires,new seat,,, at 1100 hrs.,serviced, original operators manual,one owner.Built in 2000.Tractor was used primarily as a woods tractor,just what we are going to do with it.

/ Looking at a L3000
Price included FEL,R1 tires,new seat,,, at 1100 hrs.,serviced, original operators manual,one owner.Built in 2000.Tractor was used primarily as a woods tractor,just what we are going to do with it.