Well I bought my next tractor.

/ Well I bought my next tractor. #1  

Gasifier

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 310J, Kubota L4310
Well folks I bought my next Tractor/Loader/Backhoe. I found an 05 Bobcat B300 with a cab with heat! All I have had time to do with it was park it. Then had to go away for several days and then back to work. It is driving me crazy not being able to use it. I will have some time over the next few days though. It has only a little over 600 hours on it, front and rear auxillary hydraulics and a heavy duty bucket and heavy duty pallet forks. I wanted something that was a heavier duty machine with more lifting capacity and built for heavier duty work. This thing is going to be a little different to get use to. All wheel steering puts you in a different place than you are use to! LOL :laughing: It weighs in at a 9260 lbs. and has a Kubota 46 HP power plant. Hopefully get to doing some work with it tomorrow.

/ Well I bought my next tractor. #3  
Congrats on the new TLB. I saw one of those (B300) for sale around here recently. Unfortunately, it had been rode hard and put away wet. Yours sounds like its in much better shape and should serve you well.

/ Well I bought my next tractor. #5  
Gasifier, are you over on Hearth.com as well? Congrats on the purchase.

/ Well I bought my next tractor.
I will try to get some pictures posted soon. I have only had time to use the machine for about one hour so far. :( Between work, a short planned trip away with family, and raining on my days off, no play(I mean work) time with machine! Yes on the hearth.com member as well. I heat my home, garage, and domestic hot water(DHW) with a high efficiency wood gassification boiler. Love it.

/ Well I bought my next tractor. #7  
I will try to get some pictures posted soon. I have only had time to use the machine for about one hour so far. :( Between work, a short planned trip away with family, and raining on my days off, no play(I mean work) time with machine! Yes on the hearth.com member as well. I heat my home, garage, and domestic hot water(DHW) with a high efficiency wood gassification boiler. Love it.

Welcome to TBN,and what part of the valley?We are near Black Lake south of the "burg"

/ Well I bought my next tractor. #8  
! Yes on the hearth.com member as well. I heat my home, garage, and domestic hot water(DHW) with a high efficiency wood gassification boiler. Love it.

Me too. I'm one of the Froling guys over there. Now I'm looking for a tractor. I figured since I can burn wood since I put in the new system, it would be nice to have a tractor to cut some of my own wood and clean up my property.

/ Well I bought my next tractor. #9  
Pics or it didn't happen :D

/ Well I bought my next tractor.
Yes nybirdman. Good to talk to you again.I believe we have spoke in a thread before. Here, or on Hearth.com. Can't remember. I am not far from you at all. I'm outside the burg as well. How is the bird raising/selling going.