Was ready to buy

/ Was ready to buy #131  
Local CNH dealer doesn't want to know you unless you are buying a 300,000 dollar combine, looking at anything less than 80 hp guarantees that you are wearing the cloak of invisibility. The big JD dealer has a turf division and an ag division. Only one parts window,guess who they're taking care of first.

The deposit thing; A deposit constitutes a contract, I in good faith give you x dollars you, promise to get me what I ordered. Unless there is language to the contrary if either party fails to complete all monies are returned and both parties go back to a neutral position.

/ Was ready to buy #132  
?? what do credit card fees have to do with the dealership not being able to fulfill their end of the agreement. The dealership should foot all fees if the problems were on their side. If this happened to me i would definitely go and call JD offices and lodge complaint. Forget using a lawyer, the fees would kill you. And the fact that the credit card company wont allow a refund tells me something else is in play here that were not being told about. I have had several complaints filed with my credit card company over the years, and i have 100% ALWAYS come out on top with full refund to my card. When the dealership didnt fulfill their end of the agreement, i got all my $$ back.

Agree, I too think there is more to this story.