Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kioti CK20S

Default Re: ck20 hst or the b2320

I went with the Kioti CK20HST due to value, performance & warranty. The two speed tranny has not been a concern; & I run a 60" finish mower. Land is flat for the most part with a few hills.

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Quote Originally Posted by RunninOnEmpty View Post
    I went with the Kioti CK20HST due to value, performance & warranty. The two speed tranny has not been a concern; & I run a 60" finish mower. Land is flat for the most part with a few hills.
    Since it is mostly flat can you mow in high range? On my DK35se hydro, the HI range is just for transport on flat ground. But I could easily mow in MED, which goes faster than most people would want to stay on the tractor anyway in a field.

James K0UA
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Tractor
    Kioti DK-40

Welcome to the pack!
    Murph ------------

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kioti CK20S

Quote Originally Posted by k0ua View Post
    Since it is mostly flat can you mow in high range? On my DK35se hydro, the HI range is just for transport on flat ground. But I could easily mow in MED, which goes faster than most people would want to stay on the tractor anyway in a field.

James K0UA
    Yes, I mow in Hi. I started with a Woods RDC54 & machine handled it well so went up to a 60". I notice some slow down on hills, but does pull the 60" fine.

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Yes, I mow in Hi. I started with a Woods RDC54 & machine handled it well so went up to a 60". I notice some slow down on hills, but does pull the 60" fine.
    Cool, thanks!

James K0UA
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Tractor
    Kubota b7500

Thanks for all the replies I will look more at the kioti, I guess just heard some negatives about kioti, but it seems there are a strong tactor and company. I guess I got ahead of myself and thought my b7500 was sold, but Hopefully she goes soon. I just talked to local kioti dealer and he says big dealer show this coming week so call him after 10/1 and see what the news is because they are replacing the ck20 with a newbie, so prices may get even better.
    I will be looking at a 60" rear finish mower, is the kioti a good brand and do they make in house. Also what are some other good mower and what are they ones to stay away from.

Thanks again

Tractor
    Kioti DK-40

Kioti is the brand name for Daedong all made in house. A up and comer as kubota was 25 years ago.
    Murph ------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12