Comparison ck20 hst or the b2320

/ ck20 hst or the b2320 #11  
I went with the Kioti CK20HST due to value, performance & warranty. The two speed tranny has not been a concern; & I run a 60" finish mower. Land is flat for the most part with a few hills.

/ ck20 hst or the b2320 #12  
I went with the Kioti CK20HST due to value, performance & warranty. The two speed tranny has not been a concern; & I run a 60" finish mower. Land is flat for the most part with a few hills.

Since it is mostly flat can you mow in high range? On my DK35se hydro, the HI range is just for transport on flat ground. But I could easily mow in MED, which goes faster than most people would want to stay on the tractor anyway in a field.

James K0UA

/ ck20 hst or the b2320 #13  

Welcome to the pack!

/ ck20 hst or the b2320 #14  
Since it is mostly flat can you mow in high range? On my DK35se hydro, the HI range is just for transport on flat ground. But I could easily mow in MED, which goes faster than most people would want to stay on the tractor anyway in a field.

James K0UA

Yes, I mow in Hi. I started with a Woods RDC54 & machine handled it well so went up to a 60". I notice some slow down on hills, but does pull the 60" fine.

/ ck20 hst or the b2320 #15  
Yes, I mow in Hi. I started with a Woods RDC54 & machine handled it well so went up to a 60". I notice some slow down on hills, but does pull the 60" fine.

Cool, thanks!

James K0UA

/ ck20 hst or the b2320
Thanks for all the replies I will look more at the kioti, I guess just heard some negatives about kioti, but it seems there are a strong tactor and company. I guess I got ahead of myself and thought my b7500 was sold, but Hopefully she goes soon. I just talked to local kioti dealer and he says big dealer show this coming week so call him after 10/1 and see what the news is because they are replacing the ck20 with a newbie, so prices may get even better.
I will be looking at a 60" rear finish mower, is the kioti a good brand and do they make in house. Also what are some other good mower and what are they ones to stay away from.

Thanks again

/ ck20 hst or the b2320 #17  
Kioti is the brand name for Daedong all made in house. A up and comer as Kubota was 25 years ago.