agrison or apollo?

/ agrison or apollo? #21  
Yeah found 3 reviews on TBN average of ratings 4.25 + for Apollo and a mention of a5 year warranty

nothing at all for Agrison in fact no Agrison listed...

Actually there is one Australian review. Unfortunately it is listed under Agracat which was an American company not Agricat as it should have been.
There are American reviews with some glowing comments, but these are not for the Australian Agricat/Agrison tractors. As posted by other users I wonder how soon a glowing review will be posted about Agrison?????: cool2:

/ agrison or apollo? #22  
I suggest anyone who reads posts made by this member click on his user name and read his forum posts. It will quickly become apparent what his agenda is. Kind of killed by his own lack of posts about anything but one subject....:thumbdown:

My thoughts exactly! Anyone who has that much praise for an Agrison OBVIOUSLY would have to work for them!
You read the replies he/she has left and it is like a reply from a salesman! and they have not replied to any other threads that doesn't mention Agrison..... :(

It is funny there was 270+ reviews on Business listings website about Agrison (the majority were bad) the rest were obviously written by Agrison... and they just all disappered.... and now the comments section has been disabled, Agrisons lawyers strike again no doubt?

Makes you wonder how a company like that can get away with selling such shoddy products?

/ agrison or apollo? #23  
This is the best site :) http://agriangry.com

and some most comments here Today's Tractors :: View topic - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New AgriCat and even a youtube video Agricat New Tractor massive oil leaks from brand new - YouTube

According to this post: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/chinese-tractors/246163-what-buy-2.html
"The reason they changed their name is that Caterpillar took a strong reaction to certain practices and launched a law suit.. "

Its getting to be a fun sport to find reviews on the web and see how long they last :)

/ agrison or apollo? #24  
This is the best site :) Home Page

and some most comments here Today's Tractors :: View topic - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New AgriCat and even a youtube video Agricat New Tractor massive oil leaks from brand new - YouTube

According to this post: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/chinese-tractors/246163-what-buy-2.html
"The reason they changed their name is that Caterpillar took a strong reaction to certain practices and launched a law suit.. "

Its getting to be a fun sport to find reviews on the web and see how long they last :)

You can read about the Caterpillar action here www.smh.com.au - Caterpillar sees red on yellow

/ agrison or apollo? #25  
   / agrison or apollo? #26  
I purchased an Agrison 75hp ultra g3 from Agrison Tractors in campellfield victoria...Tractor with FEL and 6ft slasher cost me only $29,990 which was well within my price range. Some suprising things: the loader lifts over 1 tonne easily, lots of grunt and apart from replacing some o-rings and seals the overall quality is pretty good for the price paid. I was one of those slightly reluctant after reading some reviews here and there...so I decided to do my own due diligence - i read this article Agrison ticks all boxes for hobby farmer | Trade Farm Machinery Australia customer talks of his experience with the 75hp agrison tractor. staff very friendly and prompt with answering questions.

Since purchasing an Agrison 75hp tractor to carry out his daily property maintenance activities, hobby farmer Marcus has not looked back.

Agrison ticks all boxes for hobby farmer
Marcus with his Agrison 75hp FEL and Rotary hoe attachment
Living on a 100 acre property, Marcus used to plow, mulch, remove weeds, fill land and split logs on a daily basis with just his pair of arms and very simple machinery.

After a while, Marcus realised things were getting too tough for him and it was time he invested in an affordable yet practical tractor and implements to carry out his activities.

Following some research, Marcus realised the top brands were over his budget and he needed a good package solution with a smaller price tag.

After hearing about Agrison from friends and discovering that the company offers affordable yet robust tractors, Marcus decided to pay Agrison’s headquarters in Campbellfield a visit.

“It had a lot of stock consisting of a wide range of different models, “he says.

“Everyone appeared open and friendly and willing to answer even the simplest of questions, which made us feel very comfortable.”

Marcus finally settled on Agrison’s 75hp tractor package and various implements including a log splitter and slasher.

He says the fact that the tractor retails for around one-third of the price of what other top brands are offering for a tractor of equivalent size and power is a “big plus”.

All in all, Marcus thinks his purchase has given him great value for money.

“The products are great, but they don’t come with that $80,000 price tag so you cannot expect $80,000 quality in all areas,” he says.

“Agrison is a great company with good hard working people.”

/ agrison or apollo? #27  
I purchased an Agrison 75hp ultra g3 from Agrison Tractors in campellfield victoria...Tractor with FEL and 6ft slasher cost me only $29,990 which was well within my price range. Some suprising things: the loader lifts over 1 tonne easily, lots of grunt and apart from replacing some o-rings and seals the overall quality is pretty good for the price paid. I was one of those slightly reluctant after reading some reviews here and there...so I decided to do my own due diligence - i read this article Agrison ticks all boxes for hobby farmer | Trade Farm Machinery Australia customer talks of his experience with the 75hp agrison tractor. staff very friendly and prompt with answering questions.

Since purchasing an Agrison 75hp tractor to carry out his daily property maintenance activities, hobby farmer Marcus has not looked back.

Agrison ticks all boxes for hobby farmer
Marcus with his Agrison 75hp FEL and Rotary hoe attachment
Living on a 100 acre property, Marcus used to plow, mulch, remove weeds, fill land and split logs on a daily basis with just his pair of arms and very simple machinery.

After a while, Marcus realised things were getting too tough for him and it was time he invested in an affordable yet practical tractor and implements to carry out his activities.

Following some research, Marcus realised the top brands were over his budget and he needed a good package solution with a smaller price tag.

After hearing about Agrison from friends and discovering that the company offers affordable yet robust tractors, Marcus decided to pay Agrison’s headquarters in Campbellfield a visit.

“It had a lot of stock consisting of a wide range of different models, “he says.

“Everyone appeared open and friendly and willing to answer even the simplest of questions, which made us feel very comfortable.”

Marcus finally settled on Agrison’s 75hp tractor package and various implements including a log splitter and slasher.

He says the fact that the tractor retails for around one-third of the price of what other top brands are offering for a tractor of equivalent size and power is a “big plus”.

All in all, Marcus thinks his purchase has given him great value for money.

“The products are great, but they don’t come with that $80,000 price tag so you cannot expect $80,000 quality in all areas,” he says.

“Agrison is a great company with good hard working people.”

You Know this reply sounds exactly the same as replys i have seen elsewhere, all agrison based, or written by agrison itself...

/ agrison or apollo? #28  
I have been really happy with the agrison 75hp, it has so much grunt its very impressive. not sure what all the fuss is about. cant seem to understand. Its been serving me well for the last 3 months, got over 200 hours on the clock and its great for general farm work like it was windy the other day, i lifted logs with it, built a new road for my shed with the grader blade. not 1 leak to date, and a very impressive finish for the price paid. one of the best investments we have ever made, and the simple technology is a bonus. dont like all these new electric gadgets some of the new tractors have today. simple and effective tractor, then you gotta buy an agrison thumbs up!