Buying Advice Newby seeks help with buying a tractor.

/ Newby seeks help with buying a tractor.
I tried several times on the tractorhouse ad for the John deere. Phone always rang the 1 time I reached a person they had no idea what I was talking about (said they only sell new).
We ended up buying the used Kubota L4400 DT. Bought some wheel weights, box scraper and invested in a Domries disc plus a 3 year powertrain warranty. Just under $30,000.

/ Newby seeks help with buying a tractor. #42  
I guess nobody told you the forum rule number 6.
6. Any member who buys a new tractor must attach pictures so the rest of us can ooh and ahh over them.

Just kidding, congratulations on the new tractor. You will amazed at the work it will do. Have someone give you some pointers on how to safely operate it if you are inexperienced.

/ Newby seeks help with buying a tractor. #43  
Maggie,

I feel you made a good choice. This tractor will do all you ask of it.

Be sure and read through your operators manual thoroughly.

/ Newby seeks help with buying a tractor. #44  
I tried several times on the tractorhouse ad for the John deere. Phone always rang the 1 time I reached a person they had no idea what I was talking about (said they only sell new).
We ended up buying the used Kubota L4400 DT. Bought some wheel weights, box scraper and invested in a Domries disc plus a 3 year powertrain warranty. Just under $30,000.

The L4400 was a good price, I am glad you ended up with a good tractor and lots of attachments. Nice. Pictures please.

/ Newby seeks help with buying a tractor. #45  
I feel you made a good choice. This tractor will do all you ask of it.

Be sure and read through your operators manual thoroughly.

I second WOLFTREE'S congratulations and suggestion that you read your Operator's Manual(s). Mine are marked up in yellow, blue and pink Hi-Lite.

Go slow at first. Be safe. Best wishes to you in beautiful Lake County.