ck20s vs. b2320

/ ck20s vs. b2320 #11  
I don't know if one type of valve is more prone to leak-down than the other, but all hydraulic apparatus can do so over time, particularly as they get worn from use. Many, if not most, old Fords, Fergusons, etc. from long ago, eventually had 3 point position control lifts that leaked down and needed rebuilding. As a practical matter, you usually need to tweak the settings periodically anyhow to compensate for uneven ground conditions, so a circuit that leaks down over 30 minutes to an hour really doesn't affect how you use it. When a rock steady position is required, you typically find some kind of check circuit on the hydraulic cylinders.

/ ck20s vs. b2320 #12  
That price seems a little high for the Kioti.

The 3 spd trans on the Kubota is a plus.

As said, the Kioti will be a better loader rig.

Kioti has a better seat.

Position control is better than QIV.

Both very good tractors otherwise. Get seat time on both.

/ ck20s vs. b2320 #13  
If the larger size isn't a problem, I'm wondering how close the price would be on a CK27 to the B2320? That would get the 3-range HST and a fair bit more FEL lift capacity. I honestly think Kioti would sell more CK20s if they had a 3-range HST. It's funny, but they put a 2-range tranny on machines with smaller engines, when they are the ones that need more gear choices, because they're limited in power. If you've got a big, powerful engine, you can get by with fewer gear choices (not ideal, but you can get by).

/ ck20s vs. b2320 #14  
I thought I had heard rumblings about a ck20 replacement in the works as well, was I dreaming this? It would only take a couple of extra horses, three range hst and better mmm support with the same kind of weight and lifting capacity to make the ck20 a no brainer for me. As it sits now I would go with the Kubota for mowing consideration.

You make no mention of mowing so it seems the ck20 would be better for loader work.

/ ck20s vs. b2320 #15  
The replacement for the ck20 is a new hood and 24.5 hp, no 3 speed trans. The dealers are told to get rid of the old so the new can be shipped, already sitting at factory. Now the deals are good. I got a a ck20 hydro fel and r4 for 12000.00 plus tax the gear models are 10800.

/ ck20s vs. b2320 #16  
Thanks for the update, I might have to check with the local dealer and see if they're motivated to move an older model.

/ ck20s vs. b2320
The replacement for the ck20 is a new hood and 24.5 hp, no 3 speed trans. The dealers are told to get rid of the old so the new can be shipped, already sitting at factory. Now the deals are good. I got a a ck20 hydro fel and r4 for 12000.00 plus tax the gear models are 10800.

Wow, can I buy from you and have it delivered to me for that cost? You beat my dealer's cost by a long shot. They're delivering to someone right? Just sub my address for yours. ;)