ck20s vs. b2320

/ ck20s vs. b2320 #1  

cadillac

Tractor
Kioti CK2510HST
I'm investigating replacing my 1981 mitsubishi d1600II (same as a satoh bull) with a modern tractor with a loader. I have a kubota and kioti dealer in town, so I'm trying to decide between the two. I'd like to get some opinions on the two if possible. Kubota's b2320 and Kioti's ck20s, both with the hydrostat option and a loader.

I did get a quote of $14,500 on the Kioti. Does that seem fair?

Thanks for the feedback.

/ ck20s vs. b2320 #2  
IIRC the kioti is a few hundred pounds heavier, and can lift a few hundred more on the front and back to match, but other than that they are pretty similar tractors.

The best advise is to go to the dealers and actually drive BOTH and pick the one you like the best. The capability of the tractors in the hands of a skilled operator arent too much different from one another. But you have to be comfortable and enjoy driving it to be productive. Ergonomics are different, and one size doesnt fit all.

/ ck20s vs. b2320 #4  
For loader type work the CK's extra weight and lift will perform best. For PTO work I'd probably lean Kubota.

/ ck20s vs. b2320 #5  
If I was going with a B sereis Kubota I would get a B2620. The B2320 has a weaker loader.

The Kubota has a 3 range Hydro. I think the Kioti is 2.

/ ck20s vs. b2320 #6  
Many happy owners of both machines... you couldn't go wrong with either one, although Roger makes a good point about looking at the B2620. Get some time trying them out to see which suits you best.

/ ck20s vs. b2320
great replies, thank you to everyone.

/ ck20s vs. b2320
Any thoughts on kubota's quarter inching valve vs. kioti's position control? I've read that the quarter inching valve will leak down over time, but those were older posts.

/ ck20s vs. b2320 #9  
Any thoughts on kubota's quarter inching valve vs. kioti's position control? I've read that the quarter inching valve will leak down over time, but those were older posts.

Never used the QIV so I cannot say wether I would like it or not. But I think alot of it depends on what you want to do with it and what attachments you want to use.

Do a youtube search. I think there are alot of videos showing how it operates and the pros and cons of it

/ ck20s vs. b2320 #10  

Position control is better but quater inching is fine.