Price Check Looking at possibly buying Mahindra 2415

/ Looking at possibly buying Mahindra 2415 #1  

Groundsmaster

Tractor
Toro Groundsmaster 345
I recently came across a used 09 Mahindra 2415 with approximately 200 hrs. It doesn't have a FEL which is something I would like. Does anyone have any suggestions where a person could possibly find a used loader? Any feedback on reliability of this model? What would be a fair price for this tractor?

/ Looking at possibly buying Mahindra 2415 #2  
I'm not sure you would be able to find a used loader anywhere for it. The best possibility would be to check with your local Mahindra dealer and see what price they would give you. I'm not sure you would be able to find a OEM one at that but the dealer would quote you a "Woods" model per say. That's not a bad thing as Woods from what I hear makes quality products.

If you don't have a local Mahindra dealer, check with other dealers as they'll be able to do the same thing for you. I've run across the same situation as you and expect to pay upwards of high 3000s for the loader install. At least thats what I got quoted when looking at a Kubota with similar specs to the 2415. Hope this helps.

/ Looking at possibly buying Mahindra 2415 #3  
I recently came across a used 09 Mahindra 2415 with approximately 200 hrs. It doesn't have a FEL which is something I would like. Does anyone have any suggestions where a person could possibly find a used loader? Any feedback on reliability of this model? What would be a fair price for this tractor?

I do not think you will find a used loader since there really is no reason to take one off a tractor of this size unless the tractor maybe went through a flood or something and it totaled the tractor and they decided to part it out. Not a likely scenario. It's easier to find big farm loaders, because some farmers will buy a used tractor for crop work and the loader is in the way....and they generally have a backhoe on the farm for loading.

I checked my new old stock and I have a new ML102 (1815/1816) and a new ML111SKC (3215/3316), but nothing by way of new old stock for a 2415.

The good news is that a ML205 from a Max28XL will bolt right on. While a used loader will be super rare, a new loader is easy enough for that tractor.

As far as the reliability, that is a really nice tractor. It is essentially the same as a 2516 and now a Max28XL. Very little difference.

/ Looking at possibly buying Mahindra 2415
Thanks for the help guys. Do you have any idea what a fair price would be for this 2415 from a private party. The condition seems pretty good. One negative is that the prior owner attempted to fit an older Ford loader and slightly notched the footrest platform to make clearance. He never succeeded in mounting the loader and gave up, but he cobbled up the fronts of the footrest platform with a small jagged torch cut on both sides. Not functionally a big deal but definitely not desirable or good for resale value.