Buying Advice Nortrac Dozer Review

/ Nortrac Dozer Review #1  

NT304

Tractor
Nortrac NT304, Nortrac XT25, Satoh Mitsubishi
I'm kinda new to the forum scene so I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this, but I had to share it. Has anyone ever come across this review on Nortrac's site for their dozer(I know it's not a tractor)? It's a hoot and I can't believe Northern let it slip by.

Northern Tool - FREE SHIPPING

/ Nortrac Dozer Review #2  
There were a couple of good ones in there.

/ Nortrac Dozer Review #3  
This one? Northern and Cabelas are both pretty good at leaving reviews up, whether positive or negative. I haven't observed any censoring except for blatant advertising or libel

"This machine is worth it's weight in country fried steak. I use this machine on my farm for all manner of chores. Why just the other day i pulled some trees out of the woods and accidentally rolled one of the logs over my leg and fractured it in 3 places. But the machine performed flawlessly. Then I used a log splitter run off the pto and split up a whole passel of firewood in a couple of hours after i got all heeled up. When our septic field got plugged up I used it to excavate new drainage trenches. I accidentally drove over the tank and crashed threw it. I got totally saturated with dung water and even ingested some on accident. But I swear the machine wasn't damaged at all and it actually was able to extract itslf from the settlin tank full a dung and such. Fer the money there aint nuthin that has the versatility and power that this thing has. It's so handy i can even get in between the rows in my chickin coops and shove all that chicken drizzle right out the door . Now what other bulldozer would fit in acoop and shove chickin drizzle out of the door? None , cause this is the perfict size with lots of drizzle shovin power and traction. I had a skid steer but it was a toy compared to this. You aint runnin no 3 point implimints with a skid steer. I hook up my manore spredder and really sling that chickin drizzle all over my fields. One time i got carried away and slung chickin drizzle all over myself by accidint. But it was cause the manore spredder was backed up and it unclogged and then some even got in my mouth and I was sick but the bulldozer worked just grate. If you want a machine that can do alot of things with little investment then buy one today and happy dozin'."

/ Nortrac Dozer Review
That's the one. Hemingway couldn't have written that better.

/ Nortrac Dozer Review #6  
Hay 825 lbs on the 3pth wow not very much.