Buying Advice What model Ford is this?

/ What model Ford is this? #1  

JayMI

Tractor
Ford
Im going to check out this tractor here in a day or two. But the owner doesn't know what it is exactly... He was thinking a Jubilee, but I don't think so .. What do you think?

imagejpeg_3.jpgimagejpeg_5.jpgimagejpeg_6.jpg

/ What model Ford is this? #2  
My late uncle had one very much like that one... back hoe and all. Miss the old guy, wish I could ask him the model for ya... but I would likely talk to him about a lot of other things too!

/ What model Ford is this? #3  
That looks like my ford backhoe and loader. The tractor itself is most likely either a 621 or an 821, which would be a 4 cylinder gas (or diesel) without 3 point hitch or a mid-mount hydraulic pump but with a front mounted hydraulic pump. The backhoe should be a Sherman and the loader looks like a ford loader. Well that is what it looks like the 21 series tractors were an industrial model, and if I am not mistaken (which I am quite often) the yellow color was used of road crews. Well now that I look a little better it seems like the tractor used to be red which witch could mean it's the 600 series work master.

/ What model Ford is this? #4  
Man they used some Big Backhoes then

/ What model Ford is this? #5  
   / What model Ford is this? #6  
Don't think it is a Jubilee it has power steering and if I am not mistaken I think I can see the place in the hood left of and below the steering wheel for the select speed knob, but I can't zoom in to see any other items. What are the numbers rear of the starter on top of the bell housing?
No I take that back the spot on the hood isn't for the select speed it's for a know but I can't remember what good grief memory is shot!

/ What model Ford is this?
Here are some other photos of it. The tractor runs and operates well. What do you think this old gal is worth ... gonna make a offer. Its a diesel and does have power steering. 20131016_174411.jpg20131016_174419.jpg20131016_174431.jpg20131016_174545.jpg20131016_174555.jpg20131016_174834.jpg20131016_174857.jpg

/ What model Ford is this? #8  
tractor id will be stamped on the bellhousing flat aft of the starter.

old tlbs like that go in the 1500-3500$ range depending on condition. A real minty one might go 4500$ if the lines and hyds all work good and pins aren't falling out... and it has working steering