Price Check Kubota B2920 with FEL in New England

/ Kubota B2920 with FEL in New England #1  

TheIglu

Bronze Member
Tractor
1962 IH B414 Diesel, 2008 Kubota B2620
Was quoted $16,500 OTD for a B2920 with FEL. That includes the 0% financing for 60 months and 0% down (free money!). That sound like a decent price?

Was also considering the Kioti CK30HST, but I can't "build" one on their website. Nearest dealer is quite a haul from my house. Are they comparable in price?

I was going to get a snowblower and backhoe, but that can do into another thread.

/ Kubota B2920 with FEL in New England #2  
Sounds about right.Have them load the tires or go with a ballast box if you plan on a BH down the road.

/ Kubota B2920 with FEL in New England #3  
Can't say whether it is a good price for the machine in question, BUT I can say there is no such thing as 'free' money. The 'cost' of the money is built into the 60 months of payments. There is ALWAYS a cost for loaning money, and 60 months of financing anything is a LOAN.
Kioti can't be built on a website. A tractor is not a Subway sandwich- go to dealers in person and compare features to need/use of machine.
Kioti's tend to be less $ with more standard features included vs. optional add-ons. YMMV.

/ Kubota B2920 with FEL in New England #4  
I haven't bought 16 tractors (), but if you're considering Kubota, and would consider buying "out of your area" (they deliver), I think you're doing yourself a disservice if you don't at least talk to these guys... Home | Barlow Equipment

/ Kubota B2920 with FEL in New England #5  
Was also considering the Kioti CK30HST, but I can't "build" one on their website. Nearest dealer is quite a haul from my house. Are they comparable in price?

I was going to get a snowblower and backhoe, but that can do into another thread.
Who is your nearest Kioti dealer?

/ Kubota B2920 with FEL in New England
Can't say whether it is a good price for the machine in question, BUT I can say there is no such thing as 'free' money. The 'cost' of the money is built into the 60 months of payments. There is ALWAYS a cost for loaning money, and 60 months of financing anything is a LOAN.
Kioti can't be built on a website. A tractor is not a Subway sandwich- go to dealers in person and compare features to need/use of machine.
Kioti's tend to be less $ with more standard features included vs. optional add-ons. YMMV.

0% APR is a "free" loan. Hence the 0%. If you are paying 0% on the loan vs getting even 1.5% on the savings you could have used to buy it with, you are out ahead by using the loan. That was my point.

The build feature is nice when the dealer is only open 4 hours a week when I'm not working and it is an hour drive each way. It is really easy to know which implements and attachments work with each model of tractor so I can do comparison shopping and decide which size tractor is right for me depending on what is available for it. I don't go into a dealer without having a decent knowledge of the product already and this sure makes it a lot easier. It saves us both time.

/ Kubota B2920 with FEL in New England #8  
0% APR is a "free" loan. Hence the 0%. If you are paying 0% on the loan vs getting even 1.5% on the savings you could have used to buy it with, you are out ahead by using the loan. That was my point.

Check into that...the 0% usually comes with some form of cost.

/ Kubota B2920 with FEL in New England #9  
Orchard Hill Farm Equipment in Belchertown MA.
Sorry to hear that, I did business with them and highly regret it. They don't seem to be that far away from you and they can at least get you an idea on pricing. My closest Kioti dealer is over 2 hrs away, I wouldn't think OHF would be more than 45 min from you.

/ Kubota B2920 with FEL in New England
That bad? Ouch.

I have no problem going Kubota, just would love to know if I can get a comparable if not a bit heavier tractor for similar money.