Buying Advice Tractor VT60

/ Tractor VT60 #1  

Markus950

Tractor
Victory VT60
Hi forum
This is my first post.
I have been hunting for a tractor for the last month and was about to purchase a JD3038E, BUT I found this website >Victory Equipment Australia: Tractors|Model-VT60 Product Info now these tractors are Chinese built and that for me is a concern, but after speaking to one of the owners i found out that they also sell large front end loaders with Cummins engines, so my 1st question is would Cummins allow there engines to go into any manufacturers machines ? 2nd question is has anyone on here heard or know of Victory tractors in particular the vt60 ? the dealer told me that Victory tractors are about 40 years old in China, and are old school in their manufacturing ways, to date they have sold 7 since bringing them into Australia 3 months ago.

Looking forward to your comments good or bad

Markus950 :)

/ Tractor VT60
Hi forum
This is my first post.
I have been hunting for a tractor for the last month and was about to purchase a JD3038E, BUT I found this website >Victory Equipment Australia: Tractors|Model-VT60 Product Info now these tractors are Chinese built and that for me is a concern, but after speaking to one of the owners i found out that they also sell large front end loaders with Cummins engines, so my 1st question is would Cummins allow there engines to go into any manufacturers machines ? 2nd question is has anyone on here heard or know of Victory tractors in particular the vt60 ? the dealer told me that Victory tractors are about 40 years old in China, and are old school in their manufacturing ways, to date they have sold 7 since bringing them into Australia 3 months ago.

Looking forward to your comments good or bad

Markus950 :)

101 views and no comments ?? surely there is someone that knows of these tractors or can give me some idea of how this industry works ?? I need a tractor so some comments please :confused:

/ Tractor VT60
101 views and no comments ?? surely there is someone that knows of these tractors or can give me some idea of how this industry works ?? I need a tractor so some comments please :confused:

Well no comments, this forum is about as handy as an ashtray on a skateboard lol... ADMIN delete my account please... thank you........................

/ Tractor VT60 #4  
Hi Markus ,I'm also interested in a vt60 and want some feed back

/ Tractor VT60 #5  
There are some guys from Down Under that post regular on TBN. Maybe one of them has some feedback on the victory tractor. There was a post recently about Victory and I visited the website. Hard to tell what the Mfg. of the tractor is also.

/ Tractor VT60 #6  
Tractor manufacturer is TS or TZ ??? China

/ Tractor VT60 #7  
Hi can anyone help me with info on TS tractors of china ,in particular ts554 ,these tractors are sold world wide under different brands ie Taishan / Wuzheng ?? Any knowledge would be appreciated.

/ Tractor VT60
Hi Guys
Ok I am now the owner of a VT60.
I haven't had to much time on it as yet but, I can give u some detail on how this machine performs.
The FEL seems at this stage strong and well built I have had to remove some trees that fell down during high winds here, the 4 in one bucket performed well, I am a little disappointed in the operation of this though, it is a stick shift for the opening and closing of the bucket I would have rather seen this operation carried out from the joy stick which operates the fel.
The cables that come into the cab from the floor is in my opinion rather rough the hole was cut and a grinder was used to smooth out he edges, they should have had a rubber cup installed there to keep out spiders and such..
The Cab is in my opinion bloody fantastic the air con works really well and if u don't want that on then there is plenty of ventilation from, the roof vent, side window vents, as well as the rear window opening also.
Now to the good stuff this tractor has some grunt :) while slashing I was running around in 2wd 4 low the engine just purrs along wonderfully.
Nothing fancy with this machine it is gear lever heaven in the cab lol, everything u do has a lever including 2 levers for the PTO which I'm still working out, the slasher runs at 540 rpm, but i had it at 750 rpm it seemed to run much better while cutting.
Ohh one thing, that this machine needs and surprisingly doesn't have is a Tacho metre, why this is I have no idea, so I will be installing one.
The Tag on the steering wheel says this machine is a TS, I did a hunt on Google and found the manufacturer in a province of China, the company has a long history in farm equipment, they built this machine "old school" no fancy bits..
there is at this stage absolutely no leaks of any kind, nothing is or was loose, to me it is well built in that it's tough u can just tell when operating it will move bloody mountains if u want it to lol.
I drove the VT60 in both 2 and 4wd when cornering full lock in 4wd u could see the drive churning up the ground so to me it is working as it should.

Well guys I hope I have given you a good enough description to it's performance, If you like I will continue to update as I get more tractor time :)

Regards
Markus

Hi Markus ,I'm also interested in a vt60 and want some feed back

/ Tractor VT60 #9  
Hi Markus ,I'm interested to know what you think about the Victory VT60 so far ,as I am still interested in trying one ,thanks M