Farmers can import?

/ Farmers can import? #2  
Here's an interesting web site. This importer is located in Ontario, Canada but will have products dropped shipped to any port. They sell anything from aprons to airplanes, including tractors, excavators and submarines /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

http://www.chinabestproducts.com/

/ Farmers can import? #3  
"I saw a nomad "

Can their really be more than 1 "nomad" associated with Turkish equipment, who even types with a Turkish accent?

/ Farmers can import? #4  
   / Farmers can import?
A..................................................................Z

I go for all services (price, guarantie, trust, spare part, etc etc) - I will not take any risk.
YES -> then, buy from a MFG direct within the country you live in. - You are at A

I go for the price only - I will take all other risks
YES -> then, import it yourself direct from a MFG abroad.
You are at Z

I go for some services and will take some risks only
YES -> then, buy from a local dealer or from a distributor or even from an international dealer living abroad. - You are somewhere between A and Z depending on where you buy from.

By MFG (manufacturer) here, I mean that a "closed system" in which all works (from machining to engineering to paperwork processing to marketing, etc etc) are made. If any of them isn't provided like it usually happens at small workshops, it's an "open system" and I am not naming them as a manufacturers (at least in this thread) because they won't provide enough service to keep their words given to you such as delivering the goods in good condition with full paperworks
to a place you agreed with them. Such things usually happen between distributors and small manufacturers who are called
open systems. Dealers, or you call "middlemen" will always be there to fill the gaps to close such open systems like small manufacturing workshops.

As a conclusion, actually, if you calculate all costs you are paying directly or indirectly, you will see that the state A is at same point with state Z. That is, there isn't difference in the total cost between "buying from a MFG in your country" and "importing from a MFG from another country".

However, if you have different life understanding like "I may not trust my neighbour, but may trust even a person far from me", then you don't have to pay for the trust service usually related to the vicinity as it's not a factor anymore in your purchase decision.

As a conclusion, farmers can import if they are aware of what they are buying (service, price, trust, etc.) I know many farmers have imported themselves (ebay world is an example for this connection) especially after this internet thing which has narrowed/closed the gaps, but also caused some new gaps widened/opened. This means balance/equilibrium is always there.

Ps: to "normde2001", http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/MachineryTalk/posts/439.html - there are many nomads in the world;)

/ Farmers can import? #6  
"there are many nomads in the world"

right... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif