How much should I pay?

/ How much should I pay? #1  

jodebg

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B-2650
There is a 2013 b3200hsd with FEL and only 9 hours for sale.

What would be an appropriate offering price?

/ How much should I pay? #2  
I wouldn't expect to get much relief from new on that one. I have no idea why someone would buy a tractor for use on only 9 hours work. Likely they still owe almost new price for it and unless they are in dire financial distress, they would like to recoup all their investment.

/ How much should I pay? #3  
sounds like someone bought the wrong tractor and, now wants to get rid of it so, they can buy the 1 they actually want. Price will depend on how bad they want to get rid of it. I've known people that bought vehicles they didn't like .They sold for a loss just to get rid of them...... What is the asking price ??

/ How much should I pay? #6  
I wouldn't expect to get much relief from new on that one. I have no idea why someone would buy a tractor for use on only 9 hours work. Likely they still owe almost new price for it and unless they are in dire financial distress, they would like to recoup all their investment.

Following up on Gary's comment, you could go to Build My Kubota - Product Selection to determine the list price of the tractor and its options. There are different reports on TBN as to how much Kubota dealers discount their products.

Steve

/ How much should I pay?
I don't know the details regarding Tier 3 and 4. Will the prices of all new tractors be going up and when?

/ How much should I pay? #8  
I don't know the details regarding Tier 3 and 4. Will the prices of all new tractors be going up and when?

In terms of buying: We are in a strange period as tractors now coming off assembly lines for sale in USA must be compliant with EPA Tier IV emissions strictures. There are a few Tier III compliant tractors in inventory, not many. The Tier iV tractors are generally 20% higher in price. So if this is the tractor you want, buy now.

/ How much should I pay? #9  
If this purchase isn't from a dealer, I'd be cautious about it being a scam. Buyer beware...

/ How much should I pay?
Awhile back I was told that only tractors 29hp and larger would be subject to the change and price increase. Is that true or are all tractors going up?