What's the best 30-35 hp tractor to purchase?

/ What's the best 30-35 hp tractor to purchase? #31  
No need for it to be unlimited hours to be a "true" warranty. 1,500 hours in five years is at least 50% more hours than the typical owner will see....average runs well under 200 for most weekend warriors.

Then the rest of them should offer no limit on hours, what the heck take advantage of the advertising then.

/ What's the best 30-35 hp tractor to purchase? #32  
No need for it to be unlimited hours to be a "true" warranty. 1,500 hours in five years is at least 50% more hours than the typical owner will see....average runs well under 200 for most weekend warriors.

I do work for hire and am yet to hit 800 hours after 4 years. I doubt very few people spend more time on a tractor than me. To run out on hours you have to operate your tractor at least a couple hours every day 365.

/ What's the best 30-35 hp tractor to purchase? #33  
I've had this R4047 for almost 6 months ... I'm at 135 hrs. However, besides plowing snow, I won't put many hours on her again until Spring. I also put around 200 hrs on my Kioti in the first year I had it. So, I would say that 200 hrs/year sounds pretty standard for me.

/ What's the best 30-35 hp tractor to purchase? #34  
I do work for hire and am yet to hit 800 hours after 4 years. I doubt very few people spend more time on a tractor than me. To run out on hours you have to operate your tractor at least a couple hours every day 365.

I believe it. I got my LS in January of this year, and I'm at 150 hours now. It would be higher, but I've spent 6-8 weeks traveling for work this year.

/ What's the best 30-35 hp tractor to purchase? #35  
The dealers were surprised how fast I hit 50 hours on my Bobcat and my Kubotas. Most people don't really use their tractor. I wish I could use mine more.

/ What's the best 30-35 hp tractor to purchase? #36  

That's true. The vast majority of us won't see 1,500 in 5 years. But a few will, so I just wanted to clarify the point. For my buying decision, I rated the LS warranty vs. the Kioti warranty a push.

/ What's the best 30-35 hp tractor to purchase? #37  
Depends first if u are looking for a older model or newer model , 135 mf diesel are good reliable tractors I know I have had one for about 25 yrs. Newer model would have to be the john deere line , right now I believe they are the leader!!!!!

/ What's the best 30-35 hp tractor to purchase? #39  
Just bought my third Woods finishing mower, worn out a rm59 and rm306 woods , rebuilding them . belly mower gets closer to bushs, 3 point easy to hook up!!!!!!!

/ What's the best 30-35 hp tractor to purchase? #40  
Just bought my third Woods finishing mower, worn out a rm59 and rm306 woods , rebuilding them . belly mower gets closer to bushs, 3 point easy to hook up!!!!!!!

If you are mowing that much may I suggest a Land Pride. Know a few people that use land prides and they are only starting maintance on them after about 10 years. One of these guys mows close to 8 hours a week for him self.