What's the best 30-35 hp tractor to purchase?

/ What's the best 30-35 hp tractor to purchase? #1  

Dirtsculptor191

Tractor
None yet
Hello,
I've been looking at the kubota b3200 hst. It seems to have everything I am looking for in an acreage tractor, mid mower, loader, and rear 3pt attachments I'll be needing. I've test drove this model and liked it. But not sure on best bang for my buck.
What are the comparable models from other manufacturers?
I have a kubota dealer very close and a JD dealer within a reasonable distance but haven't been there to look. The stigma around JD has kept me away( high pricing). I also have a Massey and New holland dealers close.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

/ What's the best 30-35 hp tractor to purchase? #2  
There's no one answer to your question. All the major makes have something to recommend them. Some have more features for the buck. Some have a dealer network with a better reputation. And your local dealership is going to make or break the deal--if your local JD dealer is a jerk, you may not want to do business with them even if you like the brand. Figure out the rough HP, lift capacity, and gross weigh that you want, then start shopping around. Note which tractors have which features and which ones don't. Compare specs. Finally, see who's giving you a good price.

/ What's the best 30-35 hp tractor to purchase? #3  
Loaded question for sure.What are your neighbors driving?Check out the service department at your respective dealers.How long has the dealer been in business?Lots of good tractors in that HP range these days.Read the brand specific forums on TBN

/ What's the best 30-35 hp tractor to purchase? #4  
I'd start with taking a long look at what you want the tractor to do for you over the next ten years or so. Then get into how much horse power you need to run the implements you want to run, and how much lift capacity the loader and three point hitch need to have to do the job without question. In the 30 to 35 HP class there is a lot to choose from and I would not rule out anybody until I had looked at every brand available locally and gotten a real price quote. You might find what you thought would be the final choice based on advertising and reputation is second fiddle when you get down to the bottom line.

/ What's the best 30-35 hp tractor to purchase? #5  
Yes. Test drive many. In most situations, you can get more bang for your buck with LS, kioti, and mahindra. But not always and price isn't the only consideration. Do some research on the belly mower. You might want to consider a 3pt mt. If mmm is essential, I'd look at JD autoconnect.

/ What's the best 30-35 hp tractor to purchase? #6  
Not a fair or valid question. Should ask is there any particular make and dealership to avoid. There is not a "best" 35HP tractor anymore than there is a "best" 1/2 ton pickup or the best 18yr old Scotch.

/ What's the best 30-35 hp tractor to purchase? #7  
Hello,
I've been looking at the kubota b3200 hst. It seems to have everything I am looking for in an acreage tractor, mid mower, loader, and rear 3pt attachments I'll be needing. I've test drove this model and liked it. But not sure on best bang for my buck.
I have a kubota dealer very close and a JD dealer within a reasonable distance but haven't been there to look. The stigma around JD has kept me away( high pricing). I also have a Massey and New holland dealers close.

A John Deere 2720 or 2032 would be comparable. The John Deere 2720 should be close in price to the B3200. I think a Massey Fergsuson 1532 would be comparable to the B3200.

/ What's the best 30-35 hp tractor to purchase? #8  
Hello,
I've been looking at the kubota b3200 hst. It seems to have everything I am looking for in an acreage tractor.

What, to you, is an ACREAGE TRACTOR?

/ What's the best 30-35 hp tractor to purchase? #9  
Hello,

The best tractor is the one YOU CAN AFFORD and best one that fits your needs.

/ What's the best 30-35 hp tractor to purchase? #10  
....And, DIRTSCULPTOR191, you have not detailed YOUR NEEDS for us to offer recommendations against.