Buying Advice Anyone have LS experience?

/ Anyone have LS experience? #31  
Which model case do you have?

Case IH Farmall 60, Shibaura engine but assembled in Georgia with the build sheet included with my tractor. LS360 (Case) FEL

/ Anyone have LS experience? #32  
Yeah, 0 % can be tricky. Most companies now offer 0 % financing, including LS, but then you don't get the free loader. I went through outside financing myself and got the lowest cash price. I paid around $21700 mine. Does Kubota also offer a lower cash price, instead of 0% ?

Kioti has been offering 0% for a long time. And I beg to differ on which can do more and features.

I guess I should have been more specific on sales promotions. What I found was 0% was the only Kubota promotion, Kioti and Bobcats best deal promotion was the free loader program which meant finding other financing with the best deal at the time for me being 2.5%. TSO, I believe Kubota has at times offered a cash incentive but based on what I have read here I don't think it happens frequently so it almost seems like they are penalizing a cash customer relative to other brands who offer different promotions.

Murphy, not sure if you didn't understand me or if you are just being overly brand sensitive. I wasn't knocking the Kioti at all, just when comparing the Kioti DK40SE to the Kubota MX5100HST the MX does have some additional capacity, specifically in HP, hence my "slightly more capable". If there had been a DK50 available then I would have given the nod to the Kioti for having some extra standard stuff like draft control and better ergonomics like tilt wheel, seat, and loader control.

I didn't end up buying either tractor anyway, being somewhat allergic to bees I was on the bubble for a cab to brush hog with. Kioti dealer claimed he couldn't get me a cab and the Kubota dealer made me an even better deal on a L4240 with a cab then he did on the MX. It paid for itself this summer when I found a ground bees nest and had the cab get swarmed. I will add that dealer support played a role in my decision, I have 4 Kubota dealers closer to me than the nearest Kioti dealer which is a mom and pop type place that I don't think is going anywhere soon but you never know. The next closest Kioti dealer is 2 hours away.

/ Anyone have LS experience?
Thanks everyone, Ill be making my decision soon. The LS dealer does not have the HST on the lot but is supposed to have them next week. The Kubota is still available as of now so one way or another Im getting a tractor.

/ Anyone have LS experience? #34  
Well the Kioti has a stronger loader than the Kubota and the MX is a standard machine as the DX is a caddy. Not Brand sensitive at all. The DK is equal to a Grand L.

/ Anyone have LS experience?
I have looked at the Kiotis, like them the dealer close is a butt to work with. Doesnt seem like he cares.

/ Anyone have LS experience? #36  
I have looked at the Kiotis, like them the dealer close is a butt to work with. Doesnt seem like he cares.

Sounds like the JD dealer by me. Good luck in your search.

/ Anyone have LS experience? #37  

If he doesn't care if he sell a tractor, I wouldn't care if I bought one from him in fact I for sure wouldn't
. We have walked out on more than one snotty salesman who lost his commission because of it. Wife had a Sears salesman that gave her a cold shoulder like she likely couldn't afford to own one of his appliances that she was asking about, (she is Hispanic). We were looking and bought a whole house full (Pro model Double oven and range (over $3K in those alone), washer/dryer, refrigerator, freezer, garbage disposal, dishwasher) from a different store who treated us like a neighbor. Just because we don't wear diamonds and gold daily (we do have them) is not reason for a salesman to be uppity with me or my family. I go looking to buy something usually wearing my work clothes and shoes that may have some cow poo on them and if I am treated well and price is right, I buy but I don't return to a business that wont give me the time of day. There is a fine line between being disinterested in a sale and high pressure salesman (I don't buy from them either)

/ Anyone have LS experience? #38  
Nah. Never touch the stuff myself.

/ Anyone have LS experience? #39  
I've mentioned this elsewhere, but always check out "0% financing" vs a cash price. In my case (~$18K) there was a $1500 difference and not a penny would be saved by paying any portion early.

My choice of dealer had much to do with trade-in value and service/support. That I chose for familiar ergonomics vs bang for buck was the main reason I didn't buy an LS, and the features/$$ that I gave up are many ..(say vs a R3039h..)
R3039H Standard Equipment:
Hand and foot throttle control
Hydraulic draft and position control
Telescopic Stabilizer & Drawbar
7-pin Rear electrical connector
Remote Control Valve (2 pair))

That their aren't more used LSs out there says that folks are hanging onto them, ... or finding buyers among friends who have seen them in action. If I had it to do over ....

/ Anyone have LS experience? #40  
I've mentioned this elsewhere, but always check out "0% financing" vs a cash price. In my case (~$18K) there was a $1500 difference and not a penny would be saved by paying any portion early.

My choice of dealer had much to do with trade-in value and service/support. That I chose for familiar ergonomics vs bang for buck was the main reason I didn't buy an LS, and the features/$$ that I gave up are many ..(say vs a R3039h..)
R3039H Standard Equipment:
Hand and foot throttle control
Hydraulic draft and position control
Telescopic Stabilizer & Drawbar
7-pin Rear electrical connector
Remote Control Valve (2 pair))

That their aren't more used LSs out there says that folks are hanging onto them, ... or finding buyers among friends who have seen them in action. If I had it to do over ....

Trying to remember what you have now .. Ford 1520?