New buyer looking for advice (long)

/ New buyer looking for advice (long) #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( would you do it? )</font>

Yes, I would! In a New York minute!

/ New buyer looking for advice (long) #12  
Trex - Before buying, ck the Century line of tractors - They are also make in south Korea and are very impressive. I've did alot of research over the last 6 months before ordering. Try comparing specifications and prices,you will be surprised! I ordered the model 2535 with C50-system FL and BH -- A very good value.

/ New buyer looking for advice (long) #13  
Trex - Before buying, ck the Century line of tractors - They are also make in south Korea and are very impressive. I've done alot of research over the last 6 months before ordering. Try comparing specifications and prices you will be surprise! I ordered the model 2535 with C50-system FL and BH A very good value.

/ New buyer looking for advice (long) #14  
I have looked at the Kioti tractors and the fit finish seems to be approaching the kubota line. But resale is not, YET. so I guess it would come down to whether I really really thought I didnt need to sell/trade up anytime soon.

As the Kiotis and Centurys of the world grow in popularity, the service/parts/resale issues will improve. So you are making an investment in future value. I do know that I have seen a good handful of 10yr old Kiotis bopping around, running strong - so I would not doubt the durability of the machine in any way.

/ New buyer looking for advice (long) #15  
I think Kioti is an under rated tractor. I am just beginning to sell them in NH (sell Masseys currently)due to the fact their cab model prices are unbeatable. They are building a new plant in North Carolina so I would not think twice.

/ New buyer looking for advice (long) #16  
As far as resale value ..I believe that the resale value of mahindra, Kioti, and Century/branson will improve as time goes on . I can remember a time when Kubota was considered an off brand ,so to speak . To be straight forward, I went Kubota. the main reason was I'm LAZY , and wanted a Hydro trans .
If it weren't for that I could well see myself on a Kioti, C/B ,or mahindra . And, I might add , for more than a few bucks less .
These guys are pushing into the market aggressively(sp ) . And , I believe it will improve the market in the long run . John

/ New buyer looking for advice (long) #17  
<font color="blue">the main reason was I'm LAZY , and wanted a Hydro trans .
If it weren't for that I could well see myself on a Kioti, C/B ,or mahindra </font>

On the hydrostatic score card, Mahindra now has four hydro models... 20, 23, 26 & 28 horsepower and Kioti has a 21HP model with a 25 and 30 HP in the development stage. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Don

/ New buyer looking for advice (long) #18  
Like I said .... The "non big 3" are improving the market.
I'm sure it'll get better yet ! Competition is a good thing ! John