Need advice fast

/ Need advice fast #1  

redraider

I have been shopping for a tractor for about 6 months now, and just came across a 2000 Kubota B7300 4wd hydro w/ 48" box blade, shredder, rotary tiller, garden planter, cultivator, and 6'boom pole. Tractor has 84 hours on it. Asking price is $9500. I have been shopping for new, but this seems like a good deal. Is it?

/ Need advice fast #2  
Red,

I am not familiar with the Kubota tractors but you might get a faster response if you post in the Kubota buying section

murph

/ Need advice fast #3  
Doesn't sound like a fantastic deal but not bad. The implements, if they are of average quality and fairly new are probably worth at most $2k. Only you know if you have a use for all of them. That leaves $7500 for the tractor. Does it have power steering? I know the 7100 does not. A new 7500 without implements (and power steering) would be under $10k (I think), and you'd get new tractor interest rates and a warranty. This one's fixing to be 4 years old which may or may not be a big deal to you.

Do you want a loader? Adding one to an existing tractor may be more expensive than getting one with a new one.