Price Check BUYING USED KUBOTA

/ BUYING USED KUBOTA #1  

rjohnson82

Tractor
Kubota M4900SU FEL --- Ferris IS2000 27hp Kaw 61"
Hey guys,
I'm looking at a used kubota that a guy is trying to sell because he has to move quickly out of state. It is a early 2000's Kubota M4900, FEL, 2wd, geared transmission. it has 691 hours and is in decent shape for its age and use. It has one leaky hose on the loader but other than that, it ran and operated perfectly. I have him down to $8500 and he's throwing in a used brush hog, box blade and landscape rake....Does this sound like a decent deal? I'm not up on used tractor pricing so any help would be appreciated. I know a new one of this caliber is $30k.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 241
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 160
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 190
   / BUYING USED KUBOTA #2  
sounds like a good deal...only drawback is the 2/wd part...

/ BUYING USED KUBOTA #3  
   / BUYING USED KUBOTA #4  
yeah for me and my slope the 4WD is a must but the price especially with the implements sounds pretty dang good. Are you on flat ground?

/ BUYING USED KUBOTA
i am on all flat ground. I will be using it mostly for brush hogging and some light loader work..This tractor is probably a little overkill but its a deal I cant pass up. I've been looking at smaller deeres and kubotas and they are priced $14-16k USED.

/ BUYING USED KUBOTA #6  
Good price with the implements; low hours, kept indoors. Was it used to maintain a golf course? It has turf tires, unusual on an "M".

As you will not be working on hills, GO FOR IT.

/ BUYING USED KUBOTA
previous owner bought it from a school corporation that used a 14ft mower to mow with it. He has had it for 9 years and used it to bushhog and grade driveway.

/ BUYING USED KUBOTA #8  
That's a great price and the tractor looks to be in really good shape.

/ BUYING USED KUBOTA #9  
Location has a lot to do with value. I sold a 2000 M4900 cab,2wd,1300 hrs with a LA1002 loader last year for $16,000. I think the tractor you're thinking about is well worth the money compared to what I see for sale locally.

/ BUYING USED KUBOTA #10  
That looks like a pretty good deal to me. Going off used implement prices, he's only really getting $7K or so for the tractor, and it's definitely worth that. While you can't make a direct comparison using the prices you'd get for individual components, I bet if someone was trying to find just a loader for their M4900 they'd be lucky to find a good one for $2500…kind of puts it in perspective.