Buying Advice Question/Introduction

/ Question/Introduction #12  
Congrats on selling the house. What were your main uses for the loader you sold, was there anything heavy that might require bumping up a size in tractor? There are so many great compact tractors out there now that I would suggest shopping at all the dealers near you.

/ Question/Introduction #13  
Yea I would look around also, that is a 49HP tractor right you should be able to do better than that is the Mahindra a cab model that would add cost Do you have a Kioti or an LS dealer near by give them a shot I think you can beat that price.

/ Question/Introduction #14  
Since you're in Penn. do you have to worry about snow plowing or blowing with the new property? Nine acres could have a long driveway :)

/ Question/Introduction
49HP is enough for what I'd use it for. I used the loader at our last property to dig a small (and I mean VERY small) pond and to push some dirt around to even out the property. Really, I can't imagine really having to use it a whole lot aside from maybe moving a few buckets of dirt around. We're only farming about 2-4 acres of the already completely cleared (aside from high grass) and flat property I have a plow truck already, too.. So I won't have to worry that much about plowing snow. Downside is that I have to have the truck rollbacked to the property because it won't pass inspection.. It's a farm truck, I'm lucky it even has a title, lol. I visited some other dealerships around the area and this one by far had the best service and most friendly people. I simply won't buy from someone who comes off like they're talking down to me.. I am after all, the one who is putting money in their pocket, haha.

/ Question/Introduction #16  
What part of pa are you in? I'm about an hour east of Pittsburgh.

/ Question/Introduction
Right now we're just south of Scranton PA.. We're going to be moving more into the Lancaster area (are currently in the process of).
I made my down payment today and took my new toy for another test ride. I couldn't be happier and I can't wait!

/ Question/Introduction #18  
sounds like youve odered a real nice tractor.

/ Question/Introduction
sounds like youve odered a real nice tractor.

I can't wait to get her! Haha. We're receiving payment for our house this upcoming Monday.. I'll be going directly to the dealership with my pickup and trailer to get it. As mentioned on another thread, I tested out a Gator 550 today just for general purpose use and I really liked it.. So It's very possible that I'll be making 2 purchases on Monday. We're about 50% moved into the new house so far. We spent 14 hours yesterday just hauling stuff. We have about 2 more truckloads to make tomorrow. The wife and her brother are at the new property now sorting through stuff and trying to at least set up the living room, dining room, a bathroom, and a bedroom. I'm going over tonight to move appliances in for the kitchen and set that up. I like to cook, so the kitchen is mine, haha. The place we bought was an old farm. The previous owners didn't use it as that, though. They let the field go for the most part, and It's in need of a mowing. As soon as the weather breaks, we're gonna test the wife's new JD mower that I bought her a few days ago. At least there is a nice size garage that was converted from an old barn. Looks like it could hold all of my new goodies plus all of our vehicles. Just gotta purchase a few implements now and we should be set as far as equipment goes. Just all labor and materials work then to get our berry farm under way.

/ Question/Introduction #20  
Sounds like the beginning to a lot of fun.