Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    L4400

Default Re: Quick! Woods 1012 or Bush Hog M-246?

PLUS, getting the NH loader would make my signature line incorrect. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Epic Contributor
    R.I.P.
    Tractor
    NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee

Now let me see...

If you take the Woods 1012 out of your signature, you could replace it with 16LA and a big [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( have_blue TC35, 16LA [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], 66" FEL, King Cutter 5' disk harrow, 72" Woods Brush Bull, deep suntan.
    )</font>

I kinda like the looks of that. You have my permission to copy it if you like. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just kidding... I'm sure you will like the Woods FEL since you have prior experience with one.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    NH TC33D

I've got the Woods 1012 loader on my NH TC33D and have been very happy with it. I'm suprised, though... without looking up the specs, I'd have figured you could put a Woods 1016 on your TC35.

John Mc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12