Best value for my needs, quick help needed

/ Best value for my needs, quick help needed #1  

MPLV

Tractor
Working/ONIT
I need a tractor to move trailers around my concrete padded warehouse with. I want a hydrostatic automatic, canopy, a hydraulic hitch, R4 industrials, 4x4 and around 40hp (weigh usually capped around 8k lbs and usually is only 5k with the weight over the dual axles on the trailers.

Local Mahindra and LS guys are around 21k each, new Holland is at 16,600 otd on a workhorse 40. IS there anything else I need to see before I hook up on the new Holland.

Thanks guys!

NH is at that price and doing the 0% for 72m also

/ Best value for my needs, quick help needed #2  
I don't think you could go wrong with the New Holland, and of course I don't know what dealers are in your area. John Deere, Kubota, and New Holland are still the Big 3, I believe.

/ Best value for my needs, quick help needed #3  
All you are doing is moving trailers? Are you sure you want a tractor? I would think a dedicated tugger or even a forklift would be more suited for this.

/ Best value for my needs, quick help needed
eventually it may need to put boats in a lake, and a tugger or forklift wouldn't do that for 15k

/ Best value for my needs, quick help needed #5  
We have an unbelievable number of boat dealers along I-35E near Lake Lewisville and I know some of them use small tractors to move boats and their trailers around on the lot and in and out of the service areas. The ones I've seen were John Deere and Kubota and they are considerably smaller than 40 hp.

The owner of the dealership saw them using 40 horse deers and new hollands at the manufacturing plant and set his mind to being like them. I'm not going to tell him to go smaller in case I need it to bush hog my pasture!

/ Best value for my needs, quick help needed #7  
I didn't think the 40hp WorkMaster came in HST ? Are you wanting a loader too?

No loader, the dealer quoted hst at a 1600$ upgrade. We hooked up i think

/ Best value for my needs, quick help needed #9  
I need a tractor to move trailers around my concrete padded warehouse with. I want a hydrostatic automatic, canopy, a hydraulic hitch, R4 industrials, 4x4 and around 40hp (weigh usually capped around 8k lbs and usually is only 5k with the weight over the dual axles on the trailers.

Local Mahindra and LS guys are around 21k each, new Holland is at 16,600 otd on a workhorse 40. IS there anything else I need to see before I hook up on the new Holland.

Thanks guys!

NH is at that price and doing the 0% for 72m also

I cant believe you are pricing Apples to Apples with your quotes between NH, LS and Mahindra with the NH coming in $4400 cheaper. I am thinking NH is pulling a fast one on you with their quote for a much lesser equipped tractor. Check out the optional equipment for each tractor and find where the big difference in value lies. LS is almost always quoted here on TBN to be more tractor for less money than just about any other brand when looking at the same sized tractor even most times the LS will have much more options like rear remotes (1or 2),rear lights, better seats etc. than other brands..

Well I think that's part of what the workmaster is. 4 wheels and a seat... Which is all we need. It was 3200$ less than the other line of new hollands that have the bells and whistles.. Plus the new Holland dealer here is a real dealer and the LS guys are a motorcycle shop. The workmaster had a 2750 end of the year rebate plus the financing deal.