Buying Advice LS G3033 and LS G3038 Comparison

/ LS G3033 and LS G3038 Comparison #11  
I've wondered that many times myself.

Could be that the extra power lets them run a larger pump that puts out more pressure, or they can set the relief higher, and not worry about any added power draw because of the extra horsepower. Regardless, I'd love to know or certain.

I just wrote LS USA an email, hopefully they can explain the reason.
btw how are you liking your R4047H? any issues? I'm going to replace my old case sometime this year. My dealer is selling the G3038H for $17k, R3039H for $20k, and XR3037H for $21.5k. G3038H is good enough for me, but I kind of wonder if the R/XR series worth the extra premium?

/ LS G3033 and LS G3038 Comparison #12  
I just wrote LS USA an email, hopefully they can explain the reason.
btw how are you liking your R4047H? any issues? I'm going to replace my old case sometime this year. My dealer is selling the G3038H for $17k, R3039H for $20k, and XR3037H for $21.5k. G3038H is good enough for me, but I kind of wonder if the R/XR series worth the extra premium?

Yeah, definitely let us know what they say. My 4047 has been flawless so far...205 hours. I may be upgrading to something with a cab, but that's the only reason I would change for another tractor in the same size range.

The R3039H is a pretty big step up in capability for the extra $....whether you need that is the tough call!

/ LS G3033 and LS G3038 Comparison #13  
Yeah, definitely let us know what they say. My 4047 has been flawless so far...205 hours. I may be upgrading to something with a cab, but that's the only reason I would change for another tractor in the same size range.

The R3039H is a pretty big step up in capability for the extra $....whether you need that is the tough call!

The rep from LS just emailed me back, below is his response regarding the higher lift capacity of he G3038. I'm pretty impressed with their quick response time. :)

"Sir,

I appreciate your interest in LS tractor.
The LL3102 and LL3104 loader are almost same except the boom cylinder.
The boom cylinder of the LL3104 is bigger than LL3102's so the lift capacity is different.

Regards,
Jong Kim"

/ LS G3033 and LS G3038 Comparison #14  
The rep from LS just emailed me back, below is his response regarding the higher lift capacity of he G3038. I'm pretty impressed with their quick response time. :)

"Sir,

I appreciate your interest in LS tractor.
The LL3102 and LL3104 loader are almost same except the boom cylinder.
The boom cylinder of the LL3104 is bigger than LL3102's so the lift capacity is different.

Regards,
Jong Kim"

Thanks...that makes sense!

/ LS G3033 and LS G3038 Comparison #15  
I am a happy R3039H owner. I did consider the G series tractors but they just did not "fit" me and I did not like some other ergonomic features like loader joystick location. But, these are personal preferences and I'm sure the G series tractors are very capable and will serve well.

/ LS G3033 and LS G3038 Comparison #16  
I am a happy R3039H owner. I did consider the G series tractors but they just did not "fit" me and I did not like some other ergonomic features like loader joystick location. But, these are personal preferences and I'm sure the G series tractors are very capable and will serve well.

thanks for sharing. around here the R series cost about 4k more than the G series. mind if i ask you when did you buy the R3039H and how much did you pay for it?