Buying Advice Brand new Kioti CK27 or 2008 Kubota B3030 with Cab

/ Brand new Kioti CK27 or 2008 Kubota B3030 with Cab #1  

davrow

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti CK27HST
I've been working with my local Kioti dealer on a new floor model CK27 HST with FEL for just over 13,000. Would have 5 year warranty.
Today's Craigslist turned up a Kubota B3030 HSDC cab model without a FEL for 11,800. I would really like a cab to stay out of the sun here during the summer, hadn't been shopping one due to price. No warranty of course. 2008 with just under 800 hours.

I need a FEL so that would have to be added for what, 5 or 6 grand? And it is really wimpy, the LA403 is only 783 lbs to full height. The CK27 is better by about 350 lbs at 1,155.

I'll be doing grading and landscaping, no hay bales to worry about here.

Have to move fast if I want the Kubota - I don't like being rushed. Sigh.

Advice please, how would you guys jump?

Last edited:
   / Brand new Kioti CK27 or 2008 Kubota B3030 with Cab #2  
Give the Bota a test run, if all is good buy it.

/ Brand new Kioti CK27 or 2008 Kubota B3030 with Cab #3  
I would stick with the CK. Loaders aren't cheap, and they are hard to come by used. If all you want is to stay out of the sun, you can add a canopy for a lot less than a cab. The price on the CK seems good.

/ Brand new Kioti CK27 or 2008 Kubota B3030 with Cab #4  
4256. is the current retail of a 403 loader for the 3030 with a 60" bucket. Over 9,000 less then retail on the 3030! We have never welded on a Kubota loader frame so if it does look light at least it was well designed.

/ Brand new Kioti CK27 or 2008 Kubota B3030 with Cab #5  
Can you put a cab on the CK? If so what's it cost? It might just be me but I would want the new there's nothing like the smell of a new tractor! The canopy idea is a good one too.

/ Brand new Kioti CK27 or 2008 Kubota B3030 with Cab #6  
I've been working with my local Kioti dealer on a new floor model CK27 HST with FEL for just over 13,000. Would have 5 year warranty.
Today's Craigslist turned up a Kubota B3030 HSDC cab model without a FEL for 11,800. I would really like a cab to stay out of the sun here during the summer, hadn't been shopping one due to price. No warranty of course. 2008 with just under 800 hours.

I need a FEL so that would have to be added for what, 5 or 6 grand? And it is really wimpy, the LA403 is only 783 lbs to full height. The CK27 is better by about 350 lbs at 1,155.

I'll be doing grading and landscaping, no hay bales to worry about here.

Have to move fast if I want the Kubota - I don't like being rushed. Sigh.

Advice please, how would you guys jump?
So 47.5% more lifting capacity, you tell me which one you want? :confused3: Dave, nothing wrong with the Kubota, but you will be getting a lot more tractor with the Kioti. Wait for the show man, only 3 more weeks. ;)

/ Brand new Kioti CK27 or 2008 Kubota B3030 with Cab
But Brian, waiting is sooo hard!

I missed a really good deal on a B2910 so I am over-reacting this time I'm afraid. A clean used Kubota B3030 w/cab for 11,800 is just such a savings. But even without the cab I'd probably prefer the Kioti. I don't have a shop so the warranty looks appealing - even though nothing will ever go wrong with either one (knock on wood!).

Okay, saying to myself "3 weeks, 3 weeks"

Thanks for the wise counsel, Brian

/ Brand new Kioti CK27 or 2008 Kubota B3030 with Cab #8  
Heres how I see it.
If you think you want a cab now, get it or you will always wish you had got the cab.

/ Brand new Kioti CK27 or 2008 Kubota B3030 with Cab #9  
But Brian, waiting is sooo hard!

I missed a really good deal on a B2910 so I am over-reacting this time I'm afraid. A clean used Kubota B3030 w/cab for 11,800 is just such a savings. But even without the cab I'd probably prefer the Kioti. I don't have a shop so the warranty looks appealing - even though nothing will ever go wrong with either one (knock on wood!).

Okay, saying to myself "3 weeks, 3 weeks"

Thanks for the wise counsel, Brian

Trust me, you will be glad that you wait. You will be so over whelmed with what is available, and to be able to see it all in person is NOTHING like looking at a few pictures. ;)

/ Brand new Kioti CK27 or 2008 Kubota B3030 with Cab
...to be able to see it all in person is NOTHING like looking at a few pictures. ;)
Truer words never been spoke.

I did drive the Kioti (in a parking lot and without the loader on it) and was going to go look at the Kubota tonight. But I will be good and wait. Sigh. :hissyfit: