Tractor Sizing New here and have a question.

/ New here and have a question. #1  

LoganW

Tractor
None yet
Hi - I was wondering what tractor has the biggest cab?

Thanks!!!
Logan

/ New here and have a question. #2  
The biggest tractor of course! Just kidding of course, welcome to the forum. You need to be a bit more specific, farm tractor utility tractor. I mean there are some huge size high HP tractors out there, so is it for your use or just curious?
DevilDog

/ New here and have a question.
well...kinda curious and kinda thinking about getting it...the reason I ask is cuz I have 6 dogs, and I bring them everywhere with me so I would want to be in the tractor with them...by the way their boarder collie mixes, if that matters

/ New here and have a question. #4  
I read this Steinbeck Novel. Canary Row.

/ New here and have a question. #5  
well...kinda curious and kinda thinking about getting it...the reason I ask is cuz I have 6 dogs, and I bring them everywhere with me so I would want to be in the tractor with them...by the way their boarder collie mixes, if that matters
oh man...6 dogs in a tractor.....seriously?

personally i would think youd never be able to find the pedals to push with your feet without stepping on a dog.

/ New here and have a question. #6  
This would have to be a large tractor. Don't even know if they would all fit in my ford truck(in the cab) plus sounds kinda dangerous.

/ New here and have a question. #7  
These are pretty big, but if you want new, it's going to be North of $300K. Seems like a lot of $$$$ just to haul your dogs around with you. But whatever works for ya. :cool: :rolleyes: ;)

/ New here and have a question. #8  
The zetors sold in the 90s had nice big cabs that would accomodate you. I have an older model and can stuff my associates behind me so they can bark at cows.

/ New here and have a question. #9  
:welcome: Logan. I must say this is one of the more bizarre questions I have seen here but fair enough. You say you are "thinking about getting it". May I ask what it is? Seems you should focus first on 'its' primary mission. I am a dog lover but that can't be highest on the priority list... can it? :confused3:

/ New here and have a question. #10  
Personally, I think this idea is ridiculous. You've never known anybody that loves dogs more than I do, but I don't feel compelled to endanger my life or theirs by having 6 of them in a tractor cab with me. A tractor cab is no place for 6 dogs. A tractor cab is a place to pay attention to what you're doing; to do otherwise can have tragic results. If the constant companionship of your dogs is that important to you, I'd suggest finding another hobby.

Sorry to be so blunt, and I don't mean to be a jerk. Just telling it the way I see it.