JD 3038E vs Kubota L3200

/ JD 3038E vs Kubota L3200 #211  
It was a good one...says a Kubota owner LOL! It was what helped me make my decision. That and more Kubota dealers here. Plus like the masses say...it just felt better. But I did pay a little more. That being said usually you get what you pay for if you do your home work. I was leaning towards LS also but the guys were pricks and no good financing offers so screw them. I went Orange. as for that crazy person saying the Kubota is scary and cant lift...that's total BS...I have been lifting and digging since day one. No issues here...on log so big it was right at limit of tractor and still got it moved. Trolls!

I like Orange too. Who you calling Trolls?

/ JD 3038E vs Kubota L3200 #212  
It was a good one...says a Kubota owner LOL! It was what helped me make my decision. That and more Kubota dealers here. Plus like the masses say...it just felt better. But I did pay a little more. That being said usually you get what you pay for if you do your home work. I was leaning towards LS also but the guys were pricks and no good financing offers so screw them. I went Orange. as for that crazy person saying the Kubota is scary and cant lift...that's total BS...I have been lifting and digging since day one. No issues here...on log so big it was right at limit of tractor and still got it moved. Trolls!

That's what happened to me. I was leaning toward a Kioti ds4110hs based on the price and lift capacity. Went to the dealership and the guy didn't know squat. I mean he didn't know a thing about the machines on his own lot. The ds wouldn't start because of a dead battery, so we drove a dk instead. Since the ds was a gear machine we chose a gear dk to try out. I didn't realize that the dk was not a hydraulic shuttle (like the ds is), so I was trying to shift without the clutch. I asked the dealer if i was supposed to clutch and he said, "nope, you shouldn't have to" which is just plain wrong. I needed some more pricing info and tire size and availability info and he said he'd call me the next day. Never heard from him.

On the way to the kioti place we stopped at the Kubota dealer to try one out. Figured it'd be a good idea to drive them on the same day for comparison. The guy was great to deal with, knew a lot about the rigs, didn't say anything like "we haven't been at this very long so you'll have to bear with me". And he gave me a good price.

Nothing against Kioti, I know they are a good tractor, which is why I tried to buy one. But when I showed up with a checkbook in my pocket, it was clear that the dealer was NOT someone I could work with.

/ JD 3038E vs Kubota L3200 #214  
The person a few post back that said the Kubota was scary and couldn't lift anything.

Don't pay attention to that crap. You know the truth.

/ JD 3038E vs Kubota L3200 #215  
@ Murph - So true! Change of plans for my weekend! Got my first crap job speaking of crap! Septic tank drain field issues...building a new one Sat-Sun...cant wait. (UGH)

/ JD 3038E vs Kubota L3200 #216  
@ Murph - So true! Change of plans for my weekend! Got my first crap job speaking of crap! Septic tank drain field issues...building a new one Sat-Sun...cant wait. (UGH)

Sounds like Fun. Its -2 here so no seat time for me.:(

/ JD 3038E vs Kubota L3200 #217  
To the OP how are liking your tractor?