Georgia and tractors

/ Georgia and tractors
Yanmar...Atlanta Georgia
I want trying to start a civil war, just asked a simple question! I never mentioned the word "cluster"
Man no wonder guys get aggravated on these forums.

/ Georgia and tractors #13  
Why are so many tractors made/assembled in Georgia?
It seems that any tractor manufacturer I read about is there!

Kubota, Deere and Branson; that qualifies as a cluster.

Yanmar...Atlanta Georgia
I want trying to start a civil war, just asked a simple question! I never mentioned the word "cluster"
Man no wonder guys get aggravated on these forums.

I don't understand your aggravation. It seems to me that "business clustering" (Business cluster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) offers a possible answer for you initial question.

Steve

/ Georgia and tractors
So then maybe the answer should have read: "its a business cluster... That's why!"

/ Georgia and tractors #15  
Has BMW opened a new plant or are you thinking of the current plant in Spartanburg, SC? I have read that BMW is thinking about adding an engine plant in the US or Mexico.

Steve

Perhaps that was it, it had though it was in Savanna, but I very well might be wring.

/ Georgia and tractors #16  
So then maybe the answer should have read: "its a business cluster... That's why!"

If you expect fully-developed responses in every post, you are going to remain aggravated/frustrated.

Steve

Last edited:
   / Georgia and tractors #17  
AGCO (Massey Ferguson, etc) headquarters is in Duluth, GA, but their U.S. plants are in Kansas and Minnesota.

/ Georgia and tractors #19  
...The north had all the foundries...

Things would have turned out a lot different if the South would have been able to produce some cannons...!

/ Georgia and tractors #20  
Things would have turned out a lot different if the South would have been able to produce some cannons...!

More men to shoot them would have been a big help as well