Looking at a Cockshutt. Can you still get parts for them.

/ Looking at a Cockshutt. Can you still get parts for them. #1  

Gasifier

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 310J, Kubota L4310
Hello guys. I am looking at a Cockshutt 1365. 4wd with a cab. Seems to be in nice shape. Can you still get parts for these tractors? Anyone own one? Can you tell me what you think of them? Thanks for your time.

/ Looking at a Cockshutt. Can you still get parts for them.
Well I have done a little research. Haven't had much time though. They seem like they are reliable tractors. Just talked to the place selling it. It has a little over 11,000 hours on it. :eek: Now what do you think?

/ Looking at a Cockshutt. Can you still get parts for them. #3  
Well I have done a little research. Haven't had much time though. They seem like they are reliable tractors. Just talked to the place selling it. It has a little over 11,000 hours on it. :eek: Now what do you think?

Time for a overhaul? Ken Sweet

/ Looking at a Cockshutt. Can you still get parts for them. #5  
Cockshut eventually became Oliver which eventually became White which eventually became Agco. Ken Sweet

/ Looking at a Cockshutt. Can you still get parts for them. #6  
According to TractorData.com, The Cockshutt 1365 is identical to the Oliver 1365, which became the White 1370. It was made by Fiat, and many parts are probably still available for it through any of the different Agco brand dealers, such as Massey Ferguson, Challenger, etc.

/ Looking at a Cockshutt. Can you still get parts for them. #8  
That Cockshutt will have some type of proprietary hitch; NOT today's standard three point hitch; so contemporary implements will not work without modification.

Well after some more research I have decided against the Cockshutt. Looks like a decent tractor though. Prolly make some one a good work horse. Thanks for the responses guys. I am now looking at a Ford 2120 4x4 with a whole lot less hours on it!:laughing: Parts are easier to come by and I have been around the older Ford tractors most of my life. We'll see.

Here is a picture of that Cockshutt I was thinking of.

cockshutt tractor.jpg