Price Check Vintage Towable Road Grader

/ Vintage Towable Road Grader #11  
This is an Adams Terraplane. Plate on left support might say Adams Road Patrol No 3

/ Vintage Towable Road Grader
I would think so...You my want to change the tires and bearing's.....I will send pictures

/ Vintage Towable Road Grader #13  
This is an Adams Terraplane. Plate on left support might say Adams Road Patrol No 3

Yep, that looks just like what my neighbor used before I got the duty.

/ Vintage Towable Road Grader #14  
I have never seen any so complex as the "workman". All that stuff would of course have to be precision controlled by computers, lasers and satalites through a smart phone ap!

I will take pictures this weekend...Post them Mon/Tues ......Thanks for all the info ......jwms123

Thanks for all the info the members provided.....I will take pictures this Sun...They will be posted next week along with the Plate information if I can find it......

I forgot to tell you all, that we pulled this with an old A/C.."B"... Always in low gear at a low speed.....The blade is in excellent condition....I am shocked to see the results from this Thread....Even had interest from Canada....I was going to put this on Craig s list....I really do't want to.....I really don't want a bunch of tire kickers coming to waste my time......Thanks again for all the help.....jwms123.......

DSC01628.jpgDSC01629.jpgDSC01630.jpgDSC01631.jpgDSC01632.jpgDSC01633.jpgDSC01635.jpgDSC01636.jpgDSC01637.jpgDSC01638.jpgDSC01639.jpgDSC01640.jpgDSC01641.jpgDSC01643.jpgDSC01644.jpgDSC01646.jpgDSC01647.jpgDSC01648.jpgDSC01649.jpg

As promised the pictures are attached......The grader is yellow...unknown Mfg....Front end has been reinforced....Excellent job... All wheels turn with no trouble....This would make a great road grader for a hunting camp, farmer, etc....Asking $2500.00....Or best offer ..Any question just ask...Just e-mail me.....jwms123@yahoo.com....Can be seen by app. only.......Any Sunday 9.30 am-1.30 pm...Terms cash or c/ check. Sold as is.....This grader is in working condition....

Last edited:
   / Vintage Towable Road Grader #18  
I assume your asking price is $2,500 not the $25,000 posted?

Good Luck on the sale.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention.Please note it's been corrected to read $2500.00 or best offer....jwms123

/ Vintage Towable Road Grader #20  
Oh everyone is looking for a nice lighter one like that . I'd like that, convert to hyd and put a semi trailer axle under it :)