Comparison 100 hp Utility

/ 100 hp Utility #21  
Not to derail your train of thought but since you just want to do bucket work and big mowing. You might be better served with an older heavier 2wd drive to pull the mower and a skid steer.

/ 100 hp Utility #22  
Not to derail your train of thought but since you just want to do bucket work and big mowing. You might be better served with an older heavier 2wd drive to pull the mower and a skid steer.
Not a skid steer, a compact telehandler! :D :thumbsup:

P3180020.JPG P4230002.JPG P6240042.JPG

P7200003.JPG P8030009.JPG P9290014.JPG

PA010016.JPG PA090011.JPG PC150161.JPG
More info: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...t/160568-compact-telehandler.html#post3243370

/ 100 hp Utility #23  
   / 100 hp Utility #24  
Too bad your 3 hours from a LS dealer. The 7040 would be a perfect fit for you.

No it would not be a perfect fit for me. It won't do what my V417 will do. I have owned several tractors over the years, I have a better machine now, will probably never need a tractor again to maintain my 80 acres.

The V417 is 6' wide, 6.5' high and 13' long. Tire size is 14x17.5. Top speed is 15.5 mph, drawbar pull is 7,000 pounds, boom breakout force is 6700 lbf, bucket breakout force is 4700 lbf and it will lift over 5,000 pounds, 17 feet high.

Last edited:
   / 100 hp Utility #25  
No it would not be a perfect fit for me. It won't do what my V417 will do. I have owned several tractors over the years, I have a better machine now, will probably never need a tractor again to maintain my 80 acres.

I'm glad you are happy, that's what's important. With that said, you gotta realize there are different needs than just yours. For me, I don't think I could use your machine in the conditions I work in. But I'm willing to try it out if you wanna haul it to Missouri???

/ 100 hp Utility #26  

Looks like he may have meant that post for the OP instead?

/ 100 hp Utility #28  
I'm glad you are happy, that's what's important. With that said, you gotta realize there are different needs than just yours. For me, I don't think I could use your machine in the conditions I work in. But I'm willing to try it out if you wanna haul it to Missouri???

I would if I could, but I can't. Too many projects here for it. :D

/ 100 hp Utility #29  
Looks like he may have meant that post for the OP instead?

My first post was for the OP and everyone else that has no knowledge of a compact telehandler.

The second post was a reply to this, that was directed to me:
Too bad your 3 hours from a LS dealer. The 7040 would be a perfect fit for you.

/ 100 hp Utility #30  
My first post was for the OP and everyone else that has no knowledge of a compact telehandler.

The second post was a reply to this, that was directed to me:

Wasn't talking about you. Diamondr's post appears to have been meant for the OP, but accidentally replied to you.