Kubota B series loader feedback wanted

/ Kubota B series loader feedback wanted #11  
I always have my loader on and only install my bucket when needed.
So the bucket is always off when I mow, using a RM rear discharge mower.

/ Kubota B series loader feedback wanted #12  
I always have my loader on and only install my bucket when needed.
So the bucket is always off when I mow.

That is another great way to do it too. As you get rid of the danger of hitting things with the bucket, and make the tractor two foot shorter, and it only takes seconds to take off and put back on the bucket. But if you think you need the bucket to use as a "feeler gauge" on high grass/weeds, and you don't know the territory, or need it to stop and pickup debris, then leave it on.

/ Kubota B series loader feedback wanted #13  
To remove the bucket unless a quik attach would be about the same as the loader. Most people can easily remove them in less then five minutes as well as reattach in about the same time. Do make sure as noted above that you find a level area not just for the loader but the immediate approach as well so all is level.

/ Kubota B series loader feedback wanted #14  
To remove the bucket unless a quik attach would be about the same as the loader. Most people can easily remove them in less then five minutes as well as reattach in about the same time. Do make sure as noted above that you find a level area not just for the loader but the immediate approach as well so all is level.

Yes, I was referring to having a Quick Attack on the bucket. either the proprietary Kubota one or SSQA on the larger tractors. I found removing the pin on buckets pretty easy, but putting them back on.... not so much. I think it is easier to remove and replace the loader in that case.:)

/ Kubota B series loader feedback wanted #15  
Mowed with the FEL on and mmm on my B7500. Always afraid I would put the bucket through a window on my house.

Now having SSQA, I will never have a FEL without it. that's the way to go. Drop bucket and reattach in under a minute.

/ Kubota B series loader feedback wanted #16  
Either way, as others have said it takes me about a minute to take off and 2 or 3 to put back on.

/ Kubota B series loader feedback wanted #17  
Since having tractors with an FEL I never FINISH mow with the loader attached. The tractor is nicer to maneuver around obstacles without it. It's probably part of the reason I don't tear up the grass on turns.

When I was doing some mowing with a bush hog it was always attached for the purpose of balance and finding objects before hitting them with the cutter.

It's easy to get the loader & frame off and on. I've had days when it was on and off a couple times during the day. No biggie

/ Kubota B series loader feedback wanted #18  
agree with chim, easy on easy off fel, to make things easier i built a cart using 2in square tubing with 4in steel casters to hold fel when off so i can move it out of way while not in use and easy to wheel over to tractor to install.

/ Kubota B series loader feedback wanted #19  
agree with chim, easy on easy off fel, to make things easier i built a cart using 2in square tubing with 4in steel casters to hold fel when off so i can move it out of way while not in use and easy to wheel over to tractor to install.

Well, that is just cheating!. :D

/ Kubota B series loader feedback wanted #20  
I mow my lawn with a b2320 and always take the loader off. I can move pretty quickly and maneuver through tight turns without tearing up the lawn as long as I take off the loader and set it in 2wd.

The loader comes off and goes on easy as long as you are on a flat level area. I made that mistake only once and now always take it off in the shed. But, really, it only takes 10 minutes or less to attach or remove once you have done it a few times.