Buying a mini 4x4 tractor

/ Buying a mini 4x4 tractor #1  

grsabourin

Tractor
Deere
Hi

I'm currently looking to buy a mini 4x4 tractor. I do not want to pay to much and probably I will buy an old one (between 1980 and 1990). There a lot of kubota and I'm pretty sure it is a good choice. Some people also offer me satoh beaver or bombardier tractor. I do not know these tractors. I would like to haveadvice about best company to buy for quality and easy to find parts.

Thank you

/ Buying a mini 4x4 tractor #2  
The B6100/7100's are sometimes easy to find for a decent price and they are tough tractors. Th B6100 is 14hp and made in the late 70's early 80's. The B7100 has a 16hp motor and you could get HST. It was made around the same time and was popular enough that they made them again in the 90's.

/ Buying a mini 4x4 tractor #3  
You might also consider the John Deere 650 or 750, made by Yanmar, but fully supported by John Deere. Tough, well regarded tractors made from 1981 to 1989.

/ Buying a mini 4x4 tractor #4  
Hi There a lot of kubota and I'm pretty sure it is a good choice. Some people also offer me satoh beaver or bombardier tractor. I do not know these tractors. I would like to have advice about company to buy for quality and easy to find parts.

Parts for all Deere/Yanmar and Kubota tractors readily available. Both good small tractors, both manufactured in Japan. My first tractor experience was on a Deere/Yanmar 750 and it was a fine machine.

Parts would be DIFICULT for Satoh and Bombardier in the USA. As you are in Canada, I cannot speak to parts availability there.