JD 2032R TLB vs. Kubota B3200 TLB comparison

/ JD 2032R TLB vs. Kubota B3200 TLB comparison #1  

itpdk9

Tractor
Kubota B3200 TLB
So theres the question, I am looking to compare the two listed above. I own the Kubota setup but recently received a flyer from JD saying they would give me 2000 on top of my trade in on a brand new JD setup. Many will ask why well the JD dealership is 6 miles from my property, and the Kubota dealership is much much further. So this got me thinking should I consider trading? My Bota is a 2013 with around 50 hrs. Mostly used for property maintenance and such. So what are your thoughts and how do the two compare or am I not even in the same ball park. Thanks in advance for you help.

/ JD 2032R TLB vs. Kubota B3200 TLB comparison #2  
If you decide to make the trade don't let the JD dealer know you have the Kubota....and get the best price....then toss the trade in there. Then for grins see what Kubota would give you for the old machine. A great many times you will find the end number to not be that 2k you are thinking you are getting.

/ JD 2032R TLB vs. Kubota B3200 TLB comparison #3  
Wow, I didn't even think those Ads worked

/ JD 2032R TLB vs. Kubota B3200 TLB comparison #4  
They told me about that deal when I was shopping....The JD dealer said if I had another brand they could put another 2k onto it....I told them I had a JD tractor, what about being a loyal customer...he just smiled and said that he would take care of me.....I asked him if I was at a GM dealer....he was not laughing.

After working at GM dealers for 10 years (Chevrolet, Cadillac) and then at GM for another 10 this seemed like something they came up with.