Comparison How would you rate these tractors / brands? (CUT tractors)

/ How would you rate these tractors / brands? (CUT tractors) #21  
There I fixed it!!
Ron

/ How would you rate these tractors / brands? (CUT tractors) #22  
We all have our own ideas of tractor quality, our preconceptions of what brands we'd consider "premium" etc etc etc. But, based on what you know and feel NOW, how would you rate these tractors? I'm asking you to use your past experience, your knowledge of reliability, quality, value, worth, and what you feel is the "general understanding" that you perceive related to the brand & model. If you feel that the up-front cost, or the preconceived idea of initial quality & value, has bearing on your choice, go ahead & use that basis. If you wish to explain your position, feel free. Let's try to keep the bashing to a minimum, I'm just interested to see what the current sentiment is among folks on this forum with all the latest information.

I've tried to choose what appears to be the "top" model of each brand, and I've tried to choose the tractor that would be best compared to the others (ie, HP & size/features). I've tried to choose "current" brands, and if possible, I've listed the most 'current' model, and if that model is just entering the field, the out-going one as well.

So, bottom line, if you had all the money in the world to pick whichever of these tractors you wanted, how would you rate them, 1-10 ? (I've listed them in alphabetical order, not the order in which I feel they rank).

1. Case Farmall 50C, 47HP (or the outgoing Farmall 50B, 47HP)
  2. John Deere 4320, 48HP
  3. Kioti NX5010, 50HP (or the outgoing DK50se, 49HP)
  4. Kubota L4760, 49HP (or the outgoing L4740, 49HP)
  5. LS XR4046, 46HP (or the outgoing R4047, 47HP)
  6. Mahindra 5035, 50HP (or the Mahindra 5010, 49HP ... You choose which is the top model)
  7. Massey Ferguson 1749, 48.3HP (or the outgoing 1648, 47.4HP)
  8. New Holland Boomer 47, 47HP (or the outgoing Boomer 50, 47HP)
  9. TYM T-503, 50HP
  10. Yanmar LX-4900, 48.5HP
I sure like the Massey BUT,there are FEW dealers in my area.I have admired yours also,Nice looking tractor.I guess I would pick Deere#1 Kioti#2 Kubota#3 Massey #4(reason is dealer support & dependable)

/ How would you rate these tractors / brands? (CUT tractors) #23  
1.Kioti
2.Massey
3.NH
4.Bota
5.Case
6.JD
7.Mahindra
8.LS
9.yanmar
10.TYM

I have no Dealers close for the last 3, so no support.

/ How would you rate these tractors / brands? (CUT tractors) #24  
Not to be a smart ----, but would you be so kind as to say where it is that you might be able to get a "good " cup of coffee for only $1.50?? My experience has been that a "good" cup of coffee can not be bought, anywhere. :( ;)

I just added the cost of my opinion and figured that a $1.52 would get me a small cup!:confused3:

/ How would you rate these tractors / brands? (CUT tractors) #25  
I like the buy all 10 of them and compare idea, does someone want to sponsor that for me! :thumbsup::cool2:

/ How would you rate these tractors / brands? (CUT tractors) #26  
We all have our own ideas of tractor quality, our preconceptions of what brands we'd consider "premium" etc etc etc. But, based on what you know and feel NOW, how would you rate these tractors? I'm asking you to use your past experience, your knowledge of reliability, quality, value, worth, and what you feel is the "general understanding" that you perceive related to the brand & model. If you feel that the up-front cost, or the preconceived idea of initial quality & value, has bearing on your choice, go ahead & use that basis. If you wish to explain your position, feel free. Let's try to keep the bashing to a minimum, I'm just interested to see what the current sentiment is among folks on this forum with all the latest information. I've tried to choose what appears to be the "top" model of each brand, and I've tried to choose the tractor that would be best compared to the others (ie, HP & size/features). I've tried to choose "current" brands, and if possible, I've listed the most 'current' model, and if that model is just entering the field, the out-going one as well. So, bottom line, if you had all the money in the world to pick whichever of these tractors you wanted, how would you rate them, 1-10 ? (I've listed them in alphabetical order, not the order in which I feel they rank). [*]Case Farmall 50C, 47HP (or the outgoing Farmall 50B, 47HP) [*]John Deere 4320, 48HP [*]Kioti NX5010, 50HP (or the outgoing DK50se, 49HP) [*]Kubota L4760, 49HP (or the outgoing L4740, 49HP) [*]LS XR4046, 46HP (or the outgoing R4047, 47HP) [*]Mahindra 5035, 50HP (or the Mahindra 5010, 49HP ... You choose which is the top model) [*]Massey Ferguson 1749, 48.3HP (or the outgoing 1648, 47.4HP) [*]New Holland Boomer 47, 47HP (or the outgoing Boomer 50, 47HP) [*]TYM T-503, 50HP [*]Yanmar LX-4900, 48.5HP
I like the Yanmar for engine, world class stuff. I like the kubota for the engine, world class stuff. I like the Iseki engine in the MF, fantastic Diesel engines. I like JD for dealer network but at those HP's, I'd pass on JD. I like LS, more bang for buck, Mitsubishi engine SQL is great stuff, world class well proven. Bomber is LS, just get LS. Wouldn't consider TYM, just to weird, no reason to go out on that limb, to many other choices. Case is a Iseki, like MF, modern factory assembly great engines. HS