SCUT: Massey / Iseki vs. Kubota / Kubota

/ SCUT: Massey / Iseki vs. Kubota / Kubota #11  
Lol ........am I missing something here,Is this not a Massey/Kubota dealership ? why is he bashing a product that he sales ?

Because a GC1720 is something like 19.5K cash and the little BX is less. Therefore the value of the Massey needs to be expressed. It gets better if you watch the side by side backhoe comparison digging into the same material. The Massey's hydros are better and the Massey has float.

/ SCUT: Massey / Iseki vs. Kubota / Kubota #12  
Because a GC1720 is something like 19.5K cash and the little BX is less. Therefore the value of the Massey needs to be expressed. It gets better if you watch the side by side backhoe comparison. The Massey's hydros are better and the Massey has float.

Does the stabilizers on the MF lock up? instead of zip ties you need on the Bota.

/ SCUT: Massey / Iseki vs. Kubota / Kubota #13  
Does the stabilizers on the MF lock up? instead of zip ties you need on the Bota.

you wonder why they don't put a latch on those... what would that cost? a dollar?

/ SCUT: Massey / Iseki vs. Kubota / Kubota #15  
We have both a Kubota and a Challenger (Cat badged iseki , MF ) I get my parts at a Massey Ferguson Dealer. The MF is a much more ergonomically designed machine with many thoughtful details that make it much better to spend time on. For example the parking brake is engaged with a small lever as you press the pedals and released by pressing the pedal again - the remotes and 3 point hitch position control are on the same side keeping you from having to twist about to control attachments. The MF has better and faster hydraulics - loader more powerful and way faster. Both are good tractors that will last a long time. My body will last longer on the Massey design.

/ SCUT: Massey / Iseki vs. Kubota / Kubota #16  
Did you ever look at a Mahindra?

/ SCUT: Massey / Iseki vs. Kubota / Kubota
Did you also note the Massey had position control on the 3pt, and you do not have to remove the 3pt arms to mount the backhoe. Also the massey operates at a lower RPM.
I was really disapponted that the BX hydraulics would not even move the FEL or BH at idle. The GC pump flow must be more at lower RPM because the hydaulics are almost useable at idle, makes you wonder if they puposely did this to compete with the BX.

That little red machine impresses me. Had no idea it was a better machine than the BX. How about costs?
See post 13 here, cash price GC is cheaper, financed price is about the same:
My Dealership Visits with Pricing - Page 2

Lol ........am I missing something here,Is this not a Massey/Kubota dealership ? why is he bashing a product that he sales ?
I wondered the same thing and would love to know the answer. I've seen many many comparison videos, most all are comparing to Kubota with a biased opinion of the product they are selling. Why is it always Kubota they are comparing to?, That tells me something right there....

No, same as Kubota, same large white zips at my local dealer too.

Did you ever look at a Mahindra?

Don't really have a dealer near enough to me, but I here they are good tractors.

Someone is going to have to explain "float" to me on the GC backhoe, the salesman tried to explain it to me as all the hydraulic power is being used in this position bypassing the FEL etc. etc., not sure if he was clear on it himself and he did not call it float. The BX does not have this.

/ SCUT: Massey / Iseki vs. Kubota / Kubota
Okay how about this question:

1. Kubota BX25 engines are built in Japan shipped to GA. where the tractor is assembled, BH and FEL also built there and then assembled....?

2. MF GC all built in Japan then shipped to US? I noticed the FEL was made in another country?

Clear me up on this, what is made where?

Thanks

/ SCUT: Massey / Iseki vs. Kubota / Kubota #19  
the MF 15 series and larger tractors the loaders are made in US.not sure about GC series.

/ SCUT: Massey / Iseki vs. Kubota / Kubota #20  
I notice there is some concern about the BX having to be above idle for full hydraulic power and never really found it to be a concern. It seems the BX is made to run with some RPMs and I don't believe I have ever heard of anyone wearing one out so I personally don't believe it is a problem. The machine still uses very little fuel and it works great at below wide open throttle so other than a little noise Im not too sure the "complaint" is really a big deal.

I also looked at the MF and can't say I didn't like it, it is a great machine. No local dealer and my past experiences with Kubota were excellent so I went with a BX. It just seems everyone looks for something bad to say about the competition because it is not what they went with. I personally believe most of the major manufactures make an excellent product(s) and the choice comes down to preference more than good vs bad....