Tractor & hoe...Deere 4105, Bota L3800, LS R4041, Mahindra 4025, or?

/ Tractor & hoe...Deere 4105, Bota L3800, LS R4041, Mahindra 4025, or? #11  
I drove the L3800 and the Deere 4105 and like both. Going to drive an LS xr4046 which is basically same tractor as LS listed below but more hp. Bota is the smallest with more bells and whistles than deere. The 4105 is more capable with no cruise, no mid mount option, no draft control, and 2 speed on the hydro. The LS is more tractor than both and has bells and whistles of L3800.

The LS actually has more bells and whistles standard than the L3800. It comes with dual rear remotes, rear work light, 7-pin trailer connector, extending 3pt lift arms and stabilizer bars, draft control, cruise control, tilt steering and SSQA bucket.

I looked at all those models, and couldn't seeing paying the extra $9-10K for the Deere, and have less of almost everything.

/ Tractor & hoe...Deere 4105, Bota L3800, LS R4041, Mahindra 4025, or?
Like the specs and price of LS. Is closest dealer but dealer has only sold them for 2 weeks. Long term Branson dealer that hasn't been able to get one since last nov because tier 4. Only sells LS but actually told me he prefers Branson. I guess he's honest.

I bet LS will be around for years but I know JD and Kubota will. I will spend more if I need to because I like to hold on. Would like to give to my son one day...he's 2 years old.

I have a 16' dump trailer that I use for remodels and used in those tear downs and the walls are about 55". All of the tractors am looking at will clear. Have a dodge 3/4 with cummins and f350 power stroke so can handle any one of these tractors, but my flatbed is 17' 7k. Not sure if can handle tractor with hoe. Might need 20'

/ Tractor & hoe...Deere 4105, Bota L3800, LS R4041, Mahindra 4025, or? #13  
I agree with the M59. May seem bit at first, but I bet after a few weeks use it will seem small.

The way to take down houses is with an excavator period.

Consider a backhoe against a smaller excavator, and the smaller excavator will do more than the backhoe as well as be able to be gotten with high flow hydros for more options on attachments.

An excavator WONT do more than a backhoe. Infact a backhoe can do EVERTHING a ex can and more. And EX dont have a front loader for transporting material, it cant travel fast at all, tears up lawn more so than tires on a machine, and cant be had with a PTO and 3PH.

Dont get me wrong, when it comes to digging and backfilling, and ex is way faster. But it is a limited purpose machine designed for digging. A TLB is more all purpose so sure you give up some of the things that make an EX fast at what it was designed for.

Sorry for not being very clear in first post but tear downs are so seldom, 2 in 6 years, that I can't justify extra $ for TLB. Probably shouldn't have posted pics of tear down. Was just showing some of the things I have to deal with. I could have done clean up with tractor though

My thinking on renting a track ho with grapple for tear downs is the risk of flat tires on the backhoe though

/ Tractor & hoe...Deere 4105, Bota L3800, LS R4041, Mahindra 4025, or? #15  
Go get some seat time on the tractors you have on your list. Try the Kioti too.

/ Tractor & hoe...Deere 4105, Bota L3800, LS R4041, Mahindra 4025, or? #16  
Like the specs and price of LS. Is closest dealer but dealer has only sold them for 2 weeks. Long term Branson dealer that hasn't been able to get one since last nov because tier 4. Only sells LS but actually told me he prefers Branson. I guess he's honest.

I bet LS will be around for years but I know JD and Kubota will. I will spend more if I need to because I like to hold on. Would like to give to my son one day...he's 2 years old.

I have a 16' dump trailer that I use for remodels and used in those tear downs and the walls are about 55". All of the tractors am looking at will clear. Have a dodge 3/4 with cummins and f350 power stroke so can handle any one of these tractors, but my flatbed is 17' 7k. Not sure if can handle tractor with hoe. Might need 20'

Sounds like you've already decided what you want to buy...why bother asking/continuing to look? It's not like you can really make a bad choice with any you've mentioned.

A 17' 7K trailer isn't enough for the 4120, or 4041/4046 even without the hoe really. The trailer should weigh close to 2K, and those machines will be 5K with the FEL and bucket on them. You're probably going to want 20-22ft if you'll have both the FEL and Hoe on when transporting.

Go get some seat time on the tractors you have on your list. Try the Kioti too.

Local LS dealer used to sell kioti's. Said they were similar to LS and Branson but hard to get parts for. Will look into. Might be more than an hour away though

Sounds like you've already decided what you want to buy...why bother asking/continuing to look? It's not like you can really make a bad choice with any you've mentioned.

I'm pretty practical and the 4120, which has similar specs as LS R4041 but is 8k more, is one size up from what I probably need. I just keep reading "go one size bigger"

/ Tractor & hoe...Deere 4105, Bota L3800, LS R4041, Mahindra 4025, or? #19  
I'm pretty practical and the 4120, which has similar specs as LS R4041 but is 8k more, is one size up from what I probably need. I just keep reading "go one size bigger"

Yep, I sometimes wish I'd gone up two sizes :D

I think you'll find that optioned equally, the difference would be more than $8K...it was when I priced them...more like $12K.

What would y'all choose?....New JD4120 and find used factory hoe or aftermarket/or new JD4105 & new factory hoe?

Still considering new LS R4041 w/new hoe.

Anyone know about Kubota L4600?

L3800 and JD 4120 are very highly rated on this site. LS G3033 is too. Figure LS R4041 would be but probably hasn't been around long enough