Buying Advice New Holland Boomer 40 vs Mahindra 3616

/ New Holland Boomer 40 vs Mahindra 3616 #1  

hdvrod12

Tractor
buying one
I AM LOOKING TO BUY A NEW TRACTOR,EITHER A NEW HOLLAND BOOMER 40 OR A MAHINDRA 3616. DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEAS OR THOUGHTS ON THE 2 ? I REALLY LIKE THE BOOMER 40 BUT EVERYONE SAYS MAHINDRA. I REALLY DON'T LIKE THE PLASTIC FENDERS ON THE MAHINDRA BUT THEY WOULD BE MORE FORGIVING

/ New Holland Boomer 40 vs Mahindra 3616 #2  
Buy one of each and write back in a year from now. :) I am a NH fan myself but to each his own.....

/ New Holland Boomer 40 vs Mahindra 3616 #3  
New Holland is made by LS. Try to search for an LS Dealer & take a look -more features less $.

/ New Holland Boomer 40 vs Mahindra 3616
THANKS ANTLERS125

/ New Holland Boomer 40 vs Mahindra 3616
THANKS UTOPIA TEXAS,I REALLY LIKE THE NH TOO ! THE ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE IS THAT AS FAR AS $$$$$$$$ GOES THE TRACTORS IN TAXAS ARE ALOT CHEAPER. MAYBE BECAUSE OF THOSE GREAT LOOKING DALLAS CHEERLEADERS. I"M FROM VA. BUT LOVE THE COWBOYS!!!!!!

/ New Holland Boomer 40 vs Mahindra 3616 #6  
Please stop using ALL CAPS....it makes it hard to read and is considered yelling :)

The New Holland Boomer 40 is actually an LS R4041 with a significantly weaker loader, and different headlights/grill. Otherwise, the machines are the same, but NH charges much more for them. I have an R4047H (HST), which is the same as the Boomer 50, and paid $21,500 for it, which included dual rear remotes, rear work light, trailer 7-pin connector, extending 3pt lift arms and sway bars, draft control, cruise control, SSQA bucket on the FEL, and a better warranty. For the same machine the closest NH dealer quoted me $31K. A few recent quotes, and purchases have backed up that pricing....nearly $10K more to buy the same machine from NH.

/ New Holland Boomer 40 vs Mahindra 3616 #7  
The 3616 does not have plastic fenders. Its fenders are metal with a plastic flaring attached that they use to mold cup holders, lighting recesses, etc. I've brought my 3016 (same body) deep into the woods skidding stems with no ill effects.