kubota vs. kioti

/ kubota vs. kioti #1  

chuck172

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40SEH, Ford 4500TLB, Ford 8n
I've had the opportunity to own both a kubota L3200, and a kioti ck35 recently. I've got to say that the Kioti is much more a better machine to me than the same priced kubota. There is just no comparison. The Kioti is like a tank compared to the kubota a toy. The Kioti brings so much more tractor to the table. The Kubota has a defective 3pt. lift, the Kioti works right.
I can only share first impressions, but very impressed with the ck35.

/ kubota vs. kioti #2  
You realize you are going to get flamed as the Bota people don't like that kind of talk.

/ kubota vs. kioti #3  
You realize you are going to get flamed as the Bota people don't like that kind of talk.

Certainly not all of us "Bota people", my primary and favorite tractors right now are an L5740HSTC and M8540HDC, but if I had to choose between those two mentioned, I would pick the Kioti. I would hope no matter our preferences, we can recognize when one model performs better than another or offers a better value.

/ kubota vs. kioti #4  
As a 25 year owner of Kubota and still own one, also Kioti owner. I would agree with your post. Much more bang for the buck IMO
Scott

/ kubota vs. kioti #5  
I've had the opportunity to own both a kubota L3200, and a kioti ck35 recently. I've got to say that the Kioti is much more a better machine to me than the same priced kubota. There is just no comparison. The Kioti is like a tank compared to the kubota a toy. The Kioti brings so much more tractor to the table. The Kubota has a defective 3pt. lift, the Kioti works right.

The Kioti better be "built like a tank" with its North Korean neighbors to the north ! :laughing:
I like-em both.

The 登ther Orange Tractor. Kioti. | OrangeTractorTalks

/ kubota vs. kioti #6  
I have both too plus Fords and 1 Massey. I must say Kubota is the worst of the bunch. Too light and way under powered and will never buy another. I would have to buy a Kubota 30-50% higher hp rating to do same work as others. This is based of machine weight and engine torque ratings alone. Tractor hp is actually less of importance than torque but most people are unaware of this fact. Im very surprised they sell what they do. All I can say is "Marketing"

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ kubota vs. kioti #7  
I've never owned either, but have rented Kubotas from time to time, and "tried" to use my FIL's L thirty or forty something or other a few times. I love my dealer, but I remain unimpressed with the tractors. Most that I've operated are light for the hp...and the cabs seem to be designed for really small folk. Add in that treadle deal and the stiff as all get-out 3pt and it's a no thank you from me. The only Kubota tractor I would consider for my purposes is the M59, but they're much too proud of them based upon the pricing I've seen. I could buy a much more capable (used but cabbed) full-size hoe AND a heavier trailer to haul it with for less than the price of a new M59. Oh yeah, they don't offer a cab either.

I've only sat in the Kioti tractors. They look pretty nice, and at least I do fit in the cab.

/ kubota vs. kioti #8  
I've never owned either, but have rented Kubotas from time to time, and "tried" to use my FIL's L thirty or forty something or other a few times. I love my dealer, but I remain unimpressed with the tractors. Most that I've operated are light for the hp...and the cabs seem to be designed for really small folk. Add in that treadle deal and the stiff as all get-out 3pt and it's a no thank you from me. The only Kubota tractor I would consider for my purposes is the M59, but they're much too proud of them based upon the pricing I've seen. I could buy a much more capable (used but cabbed) full-size hoe AND a heavier trailer to haul it with for less than the price of a new M59. Oh yeah, they don't offer a cab either.

I've only sat in the Kioti tractors. They look pretty nice, and at least I do fit in the cab.

When I WENT OUT LOOKING FOR A NEW TRACTOR IN 2009 I was going to buy a JD OR Kubota. On my way I passed a Kioti Dealer and stopped in, He offered a CK30 WITH FEL for 13,200 out the door or the smaller 20 HP for $9000. I told him I wanted to look at the JD and KUBOTA and would be back. For the same money Kubota and JD did not even compare it was like a toy to a Tank. I told the JD sales guy this don't even compare to a Kioti He laughed and said no it don't. I bought the Kioti and it has been one fine Tractor. I owned a Kubota for about 15 years before the Kioti.

/ kubota vs. kioti #9  

Kioti makes a fine tractor, though it's got it's own quirks too. Just don't forget all of us Kubota folks who gave you honest and unbiased advice in your other thread when you were clueless about your L and the 3-pt hitch problem. And don't forget your Kubota dealer who was honest and gave you a refund. I hope you will post some pictures and useful information about your CK35 and not just bash Kubota.

/ kubota vs. kioti
I'm not bashing Kubota, I'm just saying that the L3200 can't compare to the CK35. I'm not comparing Kubota folks, Kioti dealers, or dogs to cats. Just the L3200 to the CK35.