Buying Advice Does anyone know anything about the Kioti Tractors

/ Does anyone know anything about the Kioti Tractors #1  

JonathanR

Tractor
DK50SEH 49hp
I am looking to purchase a Kioti DK50SEH 49HP with loader and some attachments. I can't find anyone in our area that even has a Kioti. They seen to be a well built tractor with a much cheaper price than the other Orange tractor. Any help or incite would be helpful.

/ Does anyone know anything about the Kioti Tractors #2  
The parent company manufactured Bobcat's tractors.

/ Does anyone know anything about the Kioti Tractors #3  
I am looking to purchase a Kioti DK50SEH 49HP with loader and some attachments. I can't find anyone in our area that even has a Kioti. They seen to be a well built tractor with a much cheaper price than the other Orange tractor. Any help or incite would be helpful.

Welcome, Repost this in the Kioti Forum and I'm sure you will find help.

/ Does anyone know anything about the Kioti Tractors #4  
I have owned one for a while now, what would you like to know?

/ Does anyone know anything about the Kioti Tractors #5  
Oh no,,,,, not Murph AND James.... :D

Welcome to TBN

/ Does anyone know anything about the Kioti Tractors
Hello, How long have you owned yours? Where did you purchase at? I recently visited Williams Tractor in Rogers,AR. Then went to look at the Kubota. Big price difference for what seem to me the same tractor. I have spoke with some Kubota owners who live around me (Shell Knob,MO) . You are the closest owner I now know of. So sorry if I ask allot of questions.

/ Does anyone know anything about the Kioti Tractors #8  
Hello, How long have you owned yours? Where did you purchase at? I recently visited Williams Tractor in Rogers,AR. Then went to look at the Kubota. Big price difference for what seem to me the same tractor. I have spoke with some Kubota owners who live around me (Shell Knob,MO) . You are the closest owner I now know of. So sorry if I ask allot of questions.

I have had my Kioti Dk35se (this model is no longer made) for slightly over 2 years. I traded in a Kubota L3400hst. I purchased it at S & H near Rogersville Mo. It has been an excellent tractor. I compares somewhat to a Kubota L3540 and was about $5000 cheaper. What size and what models are you looking at, perhaps I can help?

/ Does anyone know anything about the Kioti Tractors #9  
I see you have a DK50se listed on your info.. Do you have the DK50se already? If so that is one nice machine.

/ Does anyone know anything about the Kioti Tractors
No I am looking to buy one, I have a price from Rogers, AR. So I am going to look around Joplin, MO. and see if the dealer there can beat the price. I may try Rogersville, MO. If you recommend them. I am just seeing who wants less of my money. Thanks for any info you can give. What implements do you have any recommendations on a Bush Hog? I was priced B#16 w/slip clutch $2200 Tractor with front end loader (free rebate) model DK50SEH 49HP 4WD Premium Tractor with Joystic Valve, Draft Control, Single Remote Valve with (free) KL401 Loader with 72" Quick Attach Bucket and Grill Guard $ $24,070.28 Going to go with AG tires, after talking with my neighbors who have smaller size Kubota's.

Last edited: